Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

17 hours ago, POTUS said:

It's finally picking up and will double today, 2 days later than kong. We'll have to wait and see if it will run at 20% or 30% daily. 

So far its up around 25% with 5,5 hours to go compared to Olives numbers yesterday

No doubt it has a good high increase again today

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fmpro said:

So far its up around 25% with 5,5 hours to go compared to Olives numbers yesterday

No doubt it has a good high increase again today

Yup will be up at least 50%. Maybe it settles in tomorrow at its average daily range.

Should at least below through next Thursday night.

Wed at 23:59= 2.25m×1.3×1.3×1.3×1.3×1.3×1.4×1.4×1.75= 28.6m PS

It could average a little higher since it got a later start, but no more than 40% like CA3 or XMA that started 9 day out.

It needs another 50% day tomorrow and 35% daily average to get close to KK

Edited by POTUS
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, POTUS said:

Yup will be up at least 50%. Maybe it settles in tomorrow at its average daily range.

Should at least below through next Thursday night.

Wed at 23:59= 2.25m×1.3×1.3×1.3×1.3×1.3×1.4×1.4×1.75= 28.6m PS

It could average a little higher since it got a later start, but no more than 40% like CA3 or XMA that started 9 day out.

It needs another 50% day tomorrow and 35% daily average to get close to KK

I don't expect KK numbers for this. But 10-15% under is also accepted IMO. That gives it a chance for 1B

• Like 1

1 minute ago, POTUS said:

RE6 did 50% daily but had a later start.

YA never know

Thats the fun following chinese BO. Somethings are insanly predictable and other things are far from

The last year here i have spend more time in chinese forum than the DOM. Its just more exiting atm

• Like 3

2 hours ago, POTUS said:

GotG2 will be up 30-35% today. 2.7m by 1am.

I'm thinking 28-32m in PS. 3 5-4x on OD.

100-125m OD. 325-415m OW. $46-60m

If that range become true, and applying a x2 multiplier, it would be headed to about 650-850m Yuan (Dr. Strange, Logan, Apocalypse range), maybe a bit more with good WOM, although I guess that competition could cut that supposed good legs. Sincerely, I could have expected more from this film.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Thor and Hulk together?? They are Avengers 

Without IM the movies will stay in mid tier( 600 - 800m yuan). At the height of Avengers mania Thor 2 did mediocre in china and so I am skeptical about thor's popularity in China. I dont think Hulk is popular either. If they had used hulk in thor 2 it would have benefited from Avengers but now its too late.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Thor and Hulk together?? They are Avengers 

Thor 2 was not exactly enourmous. Man of Steel, for example, was bigger than it in 2013. And we have already seen what happened to BvS.

And we do not have a recent Hulk film to compare. We do not know if that character is loved there. On the other side, we already know that Spidey and, mainly, Iron Man are big draws. IM3 did in 2013 the amount that GotG2 seems headed to do now.

6 minutes ago, peludo said:

Thor 2 was not exactly enourmous. Man of Steel, for example, was bigger than it in 2013. And we have already seen what happened to BvS.

And we do not have a recent Hulk film to compare. We do not know if that character is loved there. On the other side, we already know that Spidey and, mainly, Iron Man are big draws. IM3 did in 2013 the amount that GotG2 seems headed to do now.

Right,  Thor 2 "flop" here but this is different, more actions more famous actors (Loki/Hiddelston  and Strange/Benedict) and I think it s possible pass Gotg 2