MinaTakla

Weekend Thread | Bourne 60M, Trek 24M, Bad Moms 23.4M, Pets 18.2M

HERE'S WHAT WE DO.

GET TOM CRUISE TO PLAY THE VILLAIN AS A FEDERATION SEPARATIST. BRING IN MATT DAMON AS ADMIRAL OF STARFLEET. CHRIS HEMSWORTH AS KIRK'S DAD.

LOWER THE BUDGET TO 150M WITH FAIRY DUST. CHRIS NOLAN TO DIRECT WITH JUSTIN LIN HANDLING SECOND UNIT. 1 BILLION DOLLARS

• Like 12

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

HERE'S WHAT WE DO.

GET TOM CRUISE TO PLAY THE VILLAIN AS A FEDERATION SEPARATIST. BRING IN MATT DAMON AS ADMIRAL OF STARFLEET. CHRIS HEMSWORTH AS KIRK'S DAD.

LOWER THE BUDGET TO 150M WITH FAIRY DUST. CHRIS NOLAN TO DIRECT WITH JUSTIN LIN HANDLING SECOND UNIT. 1 BILLION DOLLARS

It would still somehow not do more than Into Darkness OS :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

HERE'S WHAT WE DO.

:jeb!:

HERE'S WHAT WE DO.

Where's the kickstarter page link? 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

HERE'S WHAT WE DO.

You could start shooting. You wouldn't need a script. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Where's the kickstarter page link? 

Somebody just needs to get Paramount to hire me. I'll make it happen. I'll devote myself to Scientology for you all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

HERE'S WHAT WE DO.

Can we get Tom Hardy and Kenneth Branagh in there too? Just to make sure we get NuTella and ddddeeee's support as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

You could start shooting. You wouldn't need a script. 

Keep JJ Abrams as the producer as well. Scripts are overrated nowadays. Improvise as you go along. 

Just now, CJohn said:

Can we get Tom Hardy and Kenneth Branagh in there too? Just to make sure we get NuTella and ddddeeee's support as well.

One Direction to reunite for the theme song!

I will resurrect Leonard Nimoy if I have to. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MrPink said:

HERE'S WHAT WE DO.

B+ grade confirmed from Pink.

• Like 6

Just now, MrPink said:

One Direction to reunite for the theme song!

I will resurrect Leonard Nimoy if I have to. 

Paramount, the right man for the job is here. Do it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

B+ grade confirmed from Pink.

Which is still better than EVERY movie this Summer, Star Trek Beyond aside (Which I gave B+/A-)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Which is still better than EVERY movie this Summer, Star Trek Beyond aside (Which I gave B+/A-)

It hasn't been a great summer I'll admit, but that aside, B+ is pretty much A-'s, nowadays for you anyway.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis

11 minutes ago, MrPink said:

HERE'S WHAT WE DO.

To lower the budget is easy if underhanded. Pay the actors well, film using a non-Union crew completely in China. While they are at it, outsource the VFX work to India and then hire plenty of Chinese extras and maybe even a few in the lead roles. Boom - lower budget and big box office in the Middle Kingdom.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

It hasn't been a great summer I'll admit, but that aside, B+ is pretty much A-'s, nowadays for you anyway.

Perhaps.

Honestly, in the past couple years, the blockbusters I could put in the same range is Force Awakens, Rogue Nation, Days of Future Past, Interstellar, and Captain America: Winter Soldier. But can't think of anything else.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Just now, MrPink said:

Perhaps.

Honestly, in the past couple years, the blockbusters I could put in the same range is Force Awakens, Rogue Nation, Days of Future Past, Interstellar, and Captain America: Winter Soldier. But can't think of anything else.

For me the only films I rated 9 or this summer are Finding Dory and Civil War, and that's pretty much it. Everything else I've seen is around 8 or 7. Not bad, but not a lot of 9's or even a few 10 / 10's when compared to last year or the year before.

• Like 2