Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Thread | Estimates SS 43.7m, SP 33.6m, PD 21.5, JCIJB 13.6m, BM 11.45m, SLOP 8.8m, STD 6.8m, FFJ 6.58m

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

If anyone is curious as to what real good WOM actually looks like for these movies, Guardians of the Galaxy potentially beating SS's second Friday # in spite of opening 40m lower is a great starting point. 

No one is saying SS has good WOM. Good lord, man. :lol: Stop acting like Glenn Close in FATAL ATTRACTION.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Johnny Tran said:

Here come the next 50 pages of "DCEU is dying".  See you guys on Monday. :lol:

Of course. What fun would this forum be if we didn't burn things to the ground. Off with their heads!!! 

38 minutes ago, Baumer loves Dory said:

Sausage Party w as horrible.  It was one joke stretched out over 90 minutes.

The ending was horrible.

I wasn't offended by it.

I laughed twice.

I don't understand how it's getting good reviews.  I like almost all of Seth's work but this one is just pretty stupid.

Well shit. I would have totally guessed this was the film that reunited you and Gopher.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

DCU, making sub 2x multipliers great again

It has a better chance at missing 300M than missing 2 multi. It needs another 70%+ drop next weekend to have any chance at missing 2x.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

No one is saying SS has good WOM. Good lord, man. :lol: Stop acting like Glenn Close in FATAL ATTRACTION.

Oh contraire mon Tele, some were indeed trying to argue SS's performance is "normal" for that kind of movie and not indicative of bad WOM. At least before that Friday #. Would like to see the argument for that now. 

• Like 1

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

Oh contraire mon Tele, some were indeed trying to argue SS's performance is "normal" for that kind of movie and not indicative of bad WOM. At least before that Friday #. Would like to see the argument for that now. 

It was normal for the week. Looking at today, it's on the worse end of drops for second weekend, but again, not really that unexpected. (I think most were expecting low- to mid-60s drop). Were you making sure everyone was aware that XMEN had a horrible second weekend drop?

• Like 1