grim22

Labor Day Weekend Thread | 4 day #s - DB 19.5M, SS 12.8M, Pete 8.5M, Kubo 6.5M, SP 6M, Bad Moms 6M, War Dogs 6M, LBO 5.9M, Morgan 2.4M

6 minutes ago, ThatOneMorgan said:

RIP thread.  No replies in 2 hours :sadben: 

Nobody cares and we surely won't get any Saturday updates so this will stay dead until the weekend estimates come in.

Just now, CJohn said:

Nobody cares and we surely won't get any Saturday updates so this will stay dead until the weekend estimates come in.

Let's liven it up a bit, shall we?

So, O/u 300M OW for The Girl on the Train?  Personally I'd say a little bit over.  I don't expect any reasonable person to disagree with me.

Also, Inarritu and Max Landis should make a film together.  It'd probably be a masterpiece, wouldn't it?  Definitely get the project away from that hack George Miller though.

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Let's turn this thread into the video game movie speculation thread.

Such as when will the movie world finally placate the Naughty Gods?

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

Let's turn this thread into the video game movie speculation thread.

Such as when will the movie world finally placate the Naughty Gods?

The Naughty Gods are too busy creating eternal masterpieces. They have no time for the movie business. 

3 minutes ago, ThatOneMorgan said:

Let's liven it up a bit, shall we?

So, O/u 300M OW for The Girl on the Train?  Personally I'd say a little bit over.  I don't expect any reasonable person to disagree with me.

Also, Inarritu and Max Landis should make a film together.  It'd probably be a masterpiece, wouldn't it?  Definitely get the project away from that hack George Miller though.

Under 30M OW for sure right now. Oh wait you meant 300M OW? Uh oh hmmmm.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

The Naughty Gods are too busy creating eternal masterpieces. They have no time for the movie business. 

Under 30M OW for sure right now. Oh wait you meant 300M OW? Uh oh hmmmm.

It's sold 11M copies worldwide.  Multiply that by 27.27 repeating and you get 300M!  With the fact that tickets cost a two hundred fucking dollars just for one movie, there's no way it doesn't happen :redcapes: 

Plus merchandise!  Who wouldn't want to pick up Emily Blunt action figures?  Or that new fucking soundtrack with the Kanye remix, ebberine is lookcing forward mto it fgrhjyeeoy unow it's true now stopod enyyingmit cjjohn jjoiin me and yoou shall have pOWAH

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatOneMorgan said:

It's sold 11M copies worldwide.  Multiply that by 27.27 repeating and you get 300M!  With the fact that tickets cost a two hundred fucking dollars just for one movie, there's no way it doesn't happen :redcapes: 

Plus merchandise!  Who wouldn't want to pick up Emily Blunt action figures?  Or that new fucking soundtrack with the Kanye remix, ebberine is lookcing forward mto it fgrhjyeeoy unow it's true now stopod enyyingmit cjjohn jjoiin me and yoou shall have pOWAH

That means everyone in the world will move to America to see the movie there on a 3 day window? 

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

That means everyone in the world will move to America to see the movie there on a 3 day window? 

Who the fuck wouldn't just toss they fcoc lud give the movie extr amoney more power to the fil hail tatet atylor and Emily blunt everythingm is gonna goriight tof rhti sfilm cjjohn if the fild oes 300m ow thenyou kmust give me 123799721897423 dollars okay

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatOneMorgan said:

Who the fuck wouldn't just toss they fcoc lud give the movie extr amoney more power to the fil hail tatet atylor and Emily blunt everythingm is gonna goriight tof rhti sfilm cjjohn if the fild oes 300m ow thenyou kmust give me 123799721897423 dollars okay

You alright there buddy?