kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

2 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

She's close friends with Reynolds and Lively. He appeared in her You Need To Calm Down music video and Blake directed her I Hope You Think About Me MV.

2 hours ago, Willowra said:

oh I was unaware of that. Cameo is definitely possible then.

Yea their kids call her Aunt Taylor.

5 hours ago, Willowra said:

Unless Disney pushes Cap4 to December or Thunderbolts moves up to November, this isn't getting a 2024 release date now. Marvel Studios doesn't want to release any other MCU movie in between Cap4 and Thunderbolts.

Thunderbolts has been on hold since the writers went on strike unless it was in great shape when it shut down there is no way it is making 2024. DP3 only has to resume shooting when the strikes are over. It most likely will get the year end slot unless the strikes do stretch to next spring as some are saying. If that's the case Cap 4 might be it for the MCU in  theaters next year. 

10 hours ago, Willowra said:

Unless Disney pushes Cap4 to December or Thunderbolts moves up to November, this isn't getting a 2024 release date now. Marvel Studios doesn't want to release any other MCU movie in between Cap4 and Thunderbolts.

Why do you think this is coming out after Thunderbolts, a movie that has not begun filming at all? And why do you think Marvel doesn't want anything between Cap 4 and Thunderbolts?

I still think the most likely scenario is Deadpool and Cap 4 switch back, maybe Deadpool scooches back into August instead of Caps July. But the way things are progressing there's still plenty of room for all 3 next year.

Edited by SpiderByte

On 9/2/2023 at 12:35 AM, SpiderByte said:

Why do you think this is coming out after Thunderbolts, a movie that has not begun filming at all? And why do you think Marvel doesn't want anything between Cap 4 and Thunderbolts?

I still think the most likely scenario is Deadpool and Cap 4 switch back, maybe Deadpool scooches back into August instead of Caps July. But the way things are progressing there's still plenty of room for all 3 next year.

X-Men 97 is still getting an early 2024 release date, so it looks like they're still targeting a 2024 release date for DP3. Maybe they push Cap4 to November or December or give DP3 its original september release date.

9 hours ago, Willowra said:

X-Men 97 is still getting an early 2024 release date, so it looks like they're still targeting a 2024 release date for DP3. Maybe they push Cap4 to November or December or give DP3 its original september release date.

Considering that Cap 4 has wrapped principal photography and Deadpool 3 hasn't, Cap 4 will most likely release before Deadpool 3.

29 minutes ago, DInky said:

Considering that Cap 4 has wrapped principal photography and Deadpool 3 hasn't, Cap 4 will most likely release before Deadpool 3.

yeah there is no way DP 3 comes before Cap 4.at this point.  Even the best case scenarios for the when the strikes end right now are not positive in any way for that. 

18 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I have no idea why you think these things are correlated.

DP3 will have Wolverine, Magneto, Gambit, the twin sister of Professor X, and other X-Men characters, so they want to release X-Men 97 close to DP3. That's the correlation. As such they wanted to release Secret Invasion closer to The Marvels.

Edited by Willowra