kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

8 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Mantz was used for all the flash advertising saying it was the best cbm ever

Sooooooooo. 

Yes, but WB paid them, i don't think Disney is out here paying press to say such things.

WB was even paying reviewers in China.

16 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Always these over intellectual critics who write like they are descended from a dictionary to diss fun.

I don't trust anyone who thinks writing overcomplicated words pass off as critique.

• Haha 3

At this point social reactions are just meaningless ChatGPT shit so I'm waiting for the actual reviews

But even then I don't think reviews give the full picture because for example when GOTG 3 reviews came out it was in like the 75-80% range and people were calling the reviews mid but then audience reception and word of mouth was absolutely amazing

3 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Always these over intellectual critics who write like they are descended from a dictionary to diss fun.

I don't trust anyone who thinks writing overcomplicated words pass off as critique.

There’s not a single word in any of these tweets that needs a dictionary to be understood, and English is not even my first language 

For Christ sake is just a movie, watch it and have fun. You really need people to validate your feelings otherwise you don’t trust them? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Maybe read the full thread before using it? 

“Since no developed critic system, local distributors has strictly controlled critics even ticket sites like Maoyan & Taopiaopiao (both are also part of their distributing parent companies). It's hard for critics to give real (bad) reviews if they see movies before releases. (3/5)”

This is not actual critics reviewing movies, these are bots flooding ticket sites that the studios control easily because there’s not an actual critic system there, which is not the case with fucking Hollywood.

2 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

There’s not a single word in any of these tweets that needs a dictionary to be understood, and English is not even my first language 

For Christ sake is just a movie, watch it and have fun. You really need people to validate your feelings otherwise you don’t trust them? 

Ok, then, sorry my English is little ancient when words were ABCD....Z

Do tell meaning of this..... 

"terrible in a caustic way. A soulless act of autofellatio, a prayer to corporate onanism"

"corporate diss track made almost exclusively for irony-poisoned millennial power posters"

". This is a sleepy, distracted handjob. And then status quo is restored"

Just now, ThomasNicole said:

Maybe read the full thread before using it? 

“Since no developed critic system, local distributors has strictly controlled critics even ticket sites like Maoyan & Taopiaopiao (both are also part of their distributing parent companies). It's hard for critics to give real (bad) reviews if they see movies before releases. (3/5)”

This is not actual critics reviewing movies, these are bots flooding ticket sites that the studios control easily because there’s not an actual critic system there, which is not the case with fucking Hollywood.

Maybe, point is you can't take anything from Flash review.

Someone praised Flash, same Person praised say NWH 

Difference in rating is in front of everyone, so if someone is praising Deadpool and Wolverine, doesn't mean to not acknowledge their views just because they praised Flash also. 

2 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Ok, then, sorry my English is little ancient when words were ABCD....Z

Do tell meaning of this..... 

"terrible in a caustic way. A soulless act of autofellatio, a prayer to corporate onanism"

"corporate diss track made almost exclusively for irony-poisoned millennial power posters"

". This is a sleepy, distracted handjob. And then status quo is restored"

They're all basically saying the movie is thriving over getting itself off