kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

Just watched it and wow 😳. I enjoyed it very much from start to end. Non stop laughs , almost all the jokes landed..epic fights and pretty cool moments wrt cameos. Loved it ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Heart 1

15 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

LET’S FUCKING GO.

Zatt why is Brazil not contributing as much for D&W ? Usually it's either in top 3 when it comes to cbm gross :')

Just now, Nero said:

Zatt why is Brazil not contributing as much for D&W ? Usually it's either in top 3 when it comes to cbm gross :')

There is a gross misunderstanding and despite Walugi’s invaluable contributions to BOT, what he is reporting doesn’t really reflect what Deadpool & Wolverine is actually doing here in my opinion. When it comes to Deadpool & Wolverine, there is a lot of context to this franchise that it’s been left unsaid, for example:

In less than one week, the film is already the 2nd biggest opening weekend of the year, the 9th biggest in history and the biggest for a Rated R film. It’s also performing ahead of Deadpool 1 and 2. 

Depois de impressionar em seu lançamento mundial com mais de U$440 milhões, "Deadpool & Wolverine" chegou aos cinemas brasileiros quebrando recordes. Somente com as sessões de pré-estreia na quarta-feira, o filme da Marvel atraiu 403.102 espectadores e faturou R$8.497.423. No fim de semana, o longa manteve o interesse do público arrematando poderosos R$45.680.170 com a venda de mais 1.960.000 de ingressos. É a 2ª Maior Estreia de 2024, a 9º Maior Estreia da História, 3ª Maior Estreia no Mês de Julho e a Maior Estreia da História do Brasil para um filme +18. Também é o maior lançamento dos filmes do tagarela no Brasil, faturando mais do dobro de "Deadpool 2" em 2018 (R$21.847.514) e quase duas vezes os R$25.183.950 de "Deadpool" em 2016. Considerando o multiplicador desses filmes, "Deadpool 3" vai alcançar a marca de R$100 milhões.

It has broken into the top 10’s biggest releases of all time and it’s still performing like crazy for a Rated R film around here and it’s performing far ahead of the previous Deadpool films. Films here perform better during the weekend and while we are very much into Olympics, I haven’t seen this much excitement for a superhero film around here - or a blockbuster really - since No Way Home. We are just getting started, I think the mistake is to expect this will behave like Endgame, it will not, but it’s likely to become the biggest film of the year not called Inside Out 2.

Here’s biggest openings of all time, for some context:

http://bilheteriabrasil.blogspot.com/2012/04/maiores-estreias-do-brasil.html

From 8 years ago, Reynolds talks about how he was forced to be in X-men: Orgins Wolverine. He knew the writers had screwed up, but decided to stay with the role just to do a Deadpool film one day. There were even rumors Ryan leaked the Deadpool test footage that was so well received, forcing FOX to do that first Deadpool film. Happy everything worked out so well for him.

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 1
  • Heart 2

2 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Man, Barakapool was like a different lifetime.  

For some reason that always reminds me of another badly recieved Hollywood Blockbuster which gave a ridiculously bad iteration of a popular character because makers thought they knew better.

Zilla 1998

1 hour ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

For some reason that always reminds me of another badly recieved Hollywood Blockbuster which gave a ridiculously bad iteration of a popular character because makers thought they knew better.

Zilla 1998

Like I fully blame the mess that was X-Men Origins on the fox exces ( Tom Rothman does not understand nerdy properties). Zilla was all on Emmerich and Devlin. 

( The petty fuck you to Roger Ebert comes to mind)