American Eagle

Character Competition - Top 3!

1. Peeta

2. Cinna

3. Katniss

Yeah, I know... Katniss should be first, but I found her really selfish at times and she would piss me off. Although that's not to say I didn't care for her character because I was definitely involved while reading. Loved Peeta's character because he seemed to be the one who was the most sincere and did everything with the truest intentions. I found that refreshing from his character, despite the circumstances he was facing.

How do people like Haymitch? He was so infuriating. I hated him when Katniss wanted advice, and he says, "More boy trouble, sweetheart?"

Fuck that bastard. I disliked him in the beginning and ended up hating him by the end.

Haymitch is hilarious and I love his unique understanding with Katniss.“I’m sure,” I say….”Anything else?” Haymith rises to go."While I was waiting...I ate your lunch."My eyes take in the empty stew bowl and tray on my bed table. "I'm going to report you," I mumble into my pillow.“You do that, sweetheart.”