CJohn

Friday Numbers (The Vow: 15.4M; Safe House: 13.8M; Star Wars 3D: 8.7M; Journey 2: 6.6M)

Wait a sec.... Aren't you the dude who said it was going to hit $37m just a couple of hours ago? No wonder. I'd be bitter if I were as epically wrong as you were, too.And, like, we all kinda know the definition of "downgraded" and we also all kinda know that the continuously lowered estimates for TPM match the word's definition precisely. (As in, "Morningstar downgraded IBM stock from a 'Strong Buy' to a 'Buy'".)

Not only a troll, but a liar too. Show me where I said that TPM would get $37M. Don't just make stuff up to make your ridiculous assertions.
  • Like 1

For me Safe House. I saw lots of Devil Inside ads and they were very effective. I hardly saw anything for Safe House and what I did see didn't sell it to me as it apparrently did for other people. Those Safe House numbers are crazy to me. I'd never have guessed.

I did see a lot for Safe House, the ads were on ESPN all the time

So TPM should open to about 25 mill. If it follows the pattern of the other SW re-releases, it should hit 60 mill. I say George is happy with that.

AotC will happen in 3D for sure.