CJohn

Friday Numbers (The Vow: 15.4M; Safe House: 13.8M; Star Wars 3D: 8.7M; Journey 2: 6.6M)

CinemaScore grades: 'The Vow' - B, 'Safe House' and 'Journey 2' both A-I thought The Vow would easily get an A but I guess the men who watched it (the dates) dragged the score down ;)

Edited by forg

CinemaScore grades: 'The Vow' - B, 'Safe House' and 'Journey 2' both A-I thought The Vow would easily get an A but then maybe the dates of those ladies watching dragged it down :D

Idk, I haven't seen The Vow yet but someone I know who did (female) said it was bad. I'm still going to see it myself anyway.

You may as well start calling SW fanboys Lucas' bitches, because that's the only way to justify paying $10 or more to see trash like TPM in 3D.

Or, some of us actually like the film.You might as well start calling all those people who paid to see TLK and Beauty and the Beast in 3D, Disney's bitches.

Hey I don't wanna hear something bad about disney in here...!!!! :angry:Wow what a weekend this is and I only see positive all the way through the top 10 and no one can say which (The Vow and Safe House) is taking the top spot until we see actuals on monday. And I know this has been a discussion for a long time and I am little bit late, but RR and Denzel are looking like a great compination.

If the Vow opens to 40 mill, even with a somewhat average multiplier, it will still hit 100 mill.

Dear John in 2010 opened with 30 million and had 2,6667x multiplier and if The Vow follows DJ it should make 106m.

The Journey looked doomed in the start of this thread and it just kept rising while other films in the top 5 were going back and forward. But this isn't good for the movie anyway, because it's going to make under 100m and not going to have the 2008 movies legs or multiplier. I don't wanna see another one of these again on the market.

Did summer come early? THREE 30m+ openers and 4 over 20m? Possibly a 40m opener? CRAZY.

No. Wrong. 4 20M+ openers. 2 30+M openers. 2 possible 40M+ openers. Edited by CJohn