FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

I was checking out some old predictions I had on my phone that I made (but promised myself not to alter for pretty much reasons like this). I had Get Out at

OW - $7.4M

DOM - $18.1M

WW: 22M

LMAO

• Like 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

The MCUs most ambitious movie is honestly probably... Iron Man 3

Agreed. Guardians was a risk and TheAvengers started a novelty sure, but iron man 3 at least had the balls to try something new even if it meant pissing off every single hardcore fan. I loved it.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, chrisman0606 said:

Superhero Fatigue I've been hearing about is not happening soon, and although it might in the near future, we are seeing movies brining new ideas like GOTG, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Logan, and many others in the future. I agree with James Gunn that rivalry in superhero genre we should not care about, and strive for all superhero movies to do well. http://screenrant.com/james-gunn-marvel-dc-movies/

We've been hearing about an imminent "superhero fatigue" for years now. 

If anything, we are observing the exact opposite process. 

• Like 5

Logan's success kinda goes to show what a weird place the X-Men franchise is in right now. We have two standalone, R-rated spinoffs that "broke the mold" making way more than the traditional franchise offering. Makes you wonder whether X-Men could become the experimental franchise, breaking new ground before DC or Marvel.

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Agreed. Guardians was a risk and TheAvengers started a novelty sure, but iron man 3 at least had the balls to try something new even if it meant pissing off every single hardcore fan. I loved it.

#hailshaneblack

1 minute ago, Eevin said:

Logan's success kinda goes to show what a weird place the X-Men franchise is in right now. We have two standalone, R-rated spinoffs that "broke the mold" making way more than the traditional franchise offering. Makes you wonder whether X-Men could become the experimental franchise, breaking new ground before DC or Marvel.

There aren't that many molds to break you know.

Deadpool & Logan were the last two, meta comedy-parody with 11yo toilet humor, intimate western uber violent drama.