Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, franfar said:

I CAN'T POST GIFS FROM GIPHY TO TAPATALK

MY LIFE IS OVER

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a way but it's extremely painful.

This was my life for the past week in Houston

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Unknown chronicles of ThatOneGuy:

When the reviews for Rogue One were coming out, I had an idea to make a second account named Bob Iger that confirmed confirmations that Disney paid critics.  I had to PM Tele first to see if I'd get banned for it though since I didn't wanna get in trouble. He said no and to this day, that's one of my unused ideas that will never see the face of the earth :sadben: 

Just change it to Michael Eisner and act disgruntled. That would probably get approval from Tele.

• Like 1

BTW I FINALLY GOT TAPATALK BECAUSE ONE OF YOU LOSERS TOLD ME IT WAS BETTER FOR GETTING HIGH QUALITY AVATARS BUT THEY ALL STILL CAME OUT BLURRY AND SHIT EVEN WORSE SO I HAD TO GET MY NEW ONE ON MY DESKTOP LIKE AN ASSHOLE STILL

• Like 6

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

BTW I FINALLY GOT TAPATALK BECAUSE ONE OF YOU LOSERS TOLD ME IT WAS BETTER FOR GETTING HIGH QUALITY AVATARS BUT THEY ALL STILL CAME OUT BLURRY AND SHIT EVEN WORSE SO I HAD TO GET MY NEW ONE ON MY DESKTOP LIKE AN ASSHOLE STILL

SHUT UP! WE HAVE NUMBERS!!!!

• Like 3

Just now, Rth and the Beast said:

Beast is a hairy big boy 10 x 6 or is it 10 x 6.2

Image result for tape measure inches   

AH HOLY SHIT. TOP 5 SATURDAY OF ALL TIME HERE WE GO.

• Like 3

For real? It's nearly impossible for me to find a good icon to be uploaded via desktop. Tapatalk helps resize decent quality pics

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

5MyM5bW.gif

Dunno why it didn't work though. Works for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 1

Just now, grim22 said:

About the same Saturday jump as Civil War had from the true Friday (about 22%). 

Will probably do 42M tomorrow if it follows Civil War again, giving it 

61 (taking the midpoint)

for 167M OW.

giphy.gif

That OW record might end up being a nail biter.

• Like 9

Just now, grim22 said:

About the same Saturday jump as Civil War had from the true Friday (about 22%). 

Will probably do 42M tomorrow if it follows Civil War again, giving it 

61 (taking the midpoint)

for 167M OW.

Sunday will probably drop around 20-25%. Usually when monster openings like this occur, business gets pushed to Sunday due to being unable to get in the previous two days.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, franfar said:

For real? It's nearly impossible for me to find a good icon to be uploaded via desktop. Tapatalk helps resize decent quality pics

it's a good thing i hadn't post much yesterday so nobody saw me go through about 17 blurry liv moore avatars. even the quality of this one i'm not jazzed about.

• Like 2

Just now, filmlover said:

Sunday will probably drop around 20-25%. Usually when monster openings like this occur, business gets pushed to Sunday due to being unable to get in the previous two days.

Civil War was a monster opening as well. Not like this came out of nowhere, people were expecting a big opening here. It could drop just 25% for sure, which would be about 45M for 170M. 

it's a good thing i hadn't post much yesterday so nobody saw me go through about 17 blurry liv moore avatars. even the quality of this one i'm not jazzed about.

If you did it today, I would've noticed (probably)

I was feverishly checking that weekly list until I hit 1k

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I have conflicting religious beliefs.  Either hope it gets to 175M and do well in BOT Survivor, or hope it underperforms so that I don't get pissed about it making so much money.

decisions, decisions

I mean, your Survivor team's going to lose anyway, so it's not like it matters...:ph34r:

So, we all agree that a $500M total (even if it crawls there) is a lock, right? Because word-of-mouth will definitely be great (my audience applauded at the end and even applauded at the cast as they were being billed in the credits heh).