Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Predictions on most vile weekend thread of the year?

I put Wonder Woman as the heavy favorite at 1/2 odds.

Gal Gadot should smile more.

• Like 6

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

It's going to be Justice League. Everything before that will just be preparing us.

Very possible. I just think WW combines many of favorite elements. Female superhero movie in the DCEU should bring out some heinous characters. If BKB isn't permabanned by then, I can see him going out in a blaze of infamy with some truly terrible shit.

• Like 1

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

Wonder Woman is gonna be the worst easy. If it opens to anything less than 150 BKB is gonna launch 100 posts in bold saying that it's because Wonder Woman's tits weren't big enough.

BKB will be banned having blown his load with Guardians 2

• Like 2

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

Wonder Woman is gonna be the worst easy. If it opens to anything less than 150 BKB is gonna launch 100 posts in bold saying that it's because Wonder Woman's tits weren't big enough.

WELL EXCUSE ME BKB, CAUSE GAL GADOT HAS SOME NICE TITS.

that was actually a sentence I just typed.  I'm gonna go lie down for a bit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Predictions on most vile weekend thread of the year?

I put Wonder Woman as the heavy favorite at 1/2 odds.

I'm looking forward to Transformers weekend when 90 percent of us shit on the film 

• Like 1

Just now, DAR said:

I'm looking forward to Transformers weekend when 90 percent of us shit on the film 

It wont happen but wouldn't it be great if we got one last ride, Toretto style for more Puerto Rico fudging shenanigans over 100m OW?

• Like 1

At the bare minimum, GOTG, WW, Spidey, DM3, Thor, and JL are going to get pretty toxic. Some crazy shit will probably happen in next weekend's thread, Dunkirk, The Mummy, and Last Jedi, and there's plenty of opportunities for other weekends.

• Like 3

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

At the bare minimum, GOTG, WW, Spidey, DM3, Thor, and JL are going to get pretty toxic. Some crazy shit will probably happen in next weekend's thread, Dunkirk, The Mummy, and Last Jedi, and there's plenty of opportunities for other weekends.

But who cares about The Mummy?

Thinking_Face_Emoji.png?9898922749706957

• Like 1