Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

The worst is that there seems to be a growing contingent of people who legitimately will not even consider liking or seeing a movie if it doesn't make at least 100m. These people are the easiest to put on ignore for me. GTFO with that dumbass attitude.

"It's not any good because it didn't make any money" is actually the dumbest argument on this site. And that's saying something.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

The worst is that there seems to be a growing contingent of people who legitimately will not even consider liking or seeing a movie if it doesn't make at least 100m. These people are the easiest to put on ignore for me. GTFO with that dumbass attitude.

It must suck having to rely on box office charts to tell you what's good or not.

• Like 4

Predictions for this summer/year

Wonder Woman is just okay 50-70% on RT and first decent DCU movie.  

Alien Covenant gets about 80% on RT with fangasms over Xenomorphs.

Dunkirk is Nolan's least entertaining movie, but not his worst.

Bladerunner gets great reviews and Denis whatshisname becomes the next Nolan here and on the internet.

Justice League gets 25% on RT causing fanboy rage overload against RT

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

There's a massive contingent of posters who apparently get really fucking mad if the big sci-fi movie of the year doesn't win Best Picture, so really I'm prepared for everything post Blade Runner to just be an endless potential of shitpost.

Iv'e already drafted at least 5 shitposts in preparation.  Back off man.

Speaking of that JonathanLB guy his ads are EVERYWHERE since I mentioned him a post once. Holy shit. At first it was just this board, then it was on Youtube videos, now there's banner ads for JLB media for me on ESPN, Twitter, and Facebook. I can't escape it. I went to listen to a song by Future and I get banner ads for ole Pitch Perfect is for gays Media.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Speaking of that JonathanLB guy his ads are EVERYWHERE since I mentioned him a post once. Holy shit. At first it was just this board, then it was on Youtube videos, now there's banner ads for JLB media for me on ESPN, Twitter, and Facebook. I can't escape it. I went to listen to a song by Future and I get banner ads for ole Pitch Perfect is for gays Media.

For real, I get it to. Somebody call an exorcist and get the demon out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Same. I don't even think I've mentioned him.