FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

Man, April is going to be such a downer at the box office compared to March :( 

Im going through the slate on BOM right now and it's actually making me depressed. Sure, I'll see The Circle, Going in Style and Born in China if I get the chance, but literally nothing is going to be interesting other than F8 and maybe Smurfs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Then who becomes Carnage?

Tele

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Man, April is going to be such a downer at the box office compared to March :( 

Im going through the slate on BOM right now and it's actually making me depressed. Sure, I'll see The Circle, Going in Style and Born in China if I get the chance, but literally nothing is going to be interesting other than F8 and maybe Smurfs. 

April in general sucks. Only game coming out that I'm interested in is Mario Kart. I'd get Persona but I don't have a PlayStation 4.

Just now, robertman2 said:

Tele

April in general sucks. Only game coming out that I'm interested in is Mario Kart. I'd get Persona but I don't have a PlayStation 4.

1.) Guessing BKB is the anti symbiote 

2.) How's the Switch so far?

8 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

davincicode1 is like the Symbiote from Spider-Man, but instead of going insane because it infected Deadpool, it infected an angry SJW. Gokira is the current host

So you're saying we're in the middle of the Venom prequel?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gokira2012 said:

Sjw is a badge of honor, we should want justice for people of color, we white stole everything we got

Please stop. You do no justice to yourself, your movie, or whatever cause you happen to support. 

Trolling is against our terms of service and continuing it will get you warning points or a suspension. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gokira2012 said:

Sjw is a badge of honor, we should want justice for people of color, we white stole everything we got

Yes, except your hypocritical opinions and nonsensical posts don't make you an SJW. They either make you a massive troll or just one of the worst people here at analyzing box office.

Protip: Think before you speak instead of blindly crapping out all of your posts, hm?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xillix said:

As to Japan not liking Western adaptations of their stuff - the 2014 Godzilla opened at #1 in Japan and did about $30 million there. The Ring opened at #1 and did $14 million in 2002. Even the godawful Dragonball: Evolution over-performed in Japan compared to domestically. It made almost as much in Japan as it did in North America ($8.5 million Japan, $9.4 million NA). 

Godzilla is probably the exception in that it was a success by Japan BO standards, although there's still the trend that Western adaptations do much worse than their Japanese counterparts. Shin Godzilla (released last year) made 2.5x what Godzilla 2014 grossed in Japan. I would call Dragonball: Evolution a bomb in Japan considering the latest DBZ animated movie made $31 million.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

So you're saying we're in the middle of the Venom prequel?

Yes

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

1.) Guessing BKB is the anti symbiote 

2.) How's the Switch so far?

Yes, and it's great. Zelda is awesome, as is anime girl Tetris

1 minute ago, KP1025 said:

Godzilla is probably the exception in that it was a success by Japan BO standards, although there's still the trend that Western adaptations do much worse than their Japanese counterparts. Shin Godzilla (released last year) made 2.5x what Godzilla 2014 grossed in Japan. I would call Dragonball: Evolution a bomb in Japan considering the latest DBZ animated movie made $31 million.

Do they like King Kong in Japan?

1 minute ago, robertman2 said:

Yes

Yes, and it's great. Zelda is awesome, as is anime girl Tetris

Cool. Would you recommend it, I own a PS4 and New3DS and am curious about purchasing one.