Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Episode 5 - Faters Gonna Fate

10 minutes ago, Wrath said:

You misunderstand.

WrathofHan is my s... second person on my team. Me and his m... marketing team just hope he turns out well.

Oh no I got that, I just don't think that you would be very happy about Han associating with other teams

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eevin said:

Oh no I got that, I just don't think that you would be very happy about Han associating with other teams

Oh, true, good point. I'd totally disapprove of something like that. Wouldn't want someone to ruin the (surprising-obvious-with-the-benefit-of-hindsight) good name of Wrath.

Almost a Capulet/Montague kind of thing. Just sayin. 

Edited by Wrath

1 hour ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

EPISODE VI is coming later tonight, but I have a shit ton of homework to do, so I'm going to update the weekend challenges now. Please see the current challenge thread for a preview.

Good luck! I got a shit ton of hw too so we're in the same boat ;) I'm excited to see how tonight goes down

54 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

Not surprisingly, I scored awesome.

Oh well.

Congrats! Especially on a weekend where I'm guessing so many people did poorly

1 hour ago, Eevin said:

I'd hate to associate myself with anyone in a romantic subplot... especially with the recent pattern of them being broken up by someone being eliminated..

• Like 1

The impression I get here, is that I kind of hope my score is the weak link on the team as if it is, that means we blew everyone else away. :)

Unfortunately its sounding like there's more chance of me being the one that's immune. :(