Eevin

A Really Boring Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates: F8 38.7M | Boss Baby 12.8M | Beauty and the Beast 10M | everything else bombing terribly

1 hour ago, baumer said:

@davincicode1 you make it so easy though.  Do you not get it yet?  Your posts about the secret agenda to keep black people subjugated is old now.  No one is laughing, and as Henry Jones said to his son Henry Jones JR:  Idniana....let it go.

Image result for indiana let it go gif

No, I only get one thing, the fact that you can't even get through one damn debate without going through your pre-typed, pre-arranged, overly used bag of lame, tired, worthless, non-witty, unfunny, drudged out, nonsensical, overly done, substanceless "insults" when you reply to me.

Edited by davincicode1

4 minutes ago, davincicode1 said:

No, I only get one thing, the fact that you can't even get through one damn debate without going through your pre-typed, pre-arranged, overly used bag of lame, tired, worthless, non-witty, unfunny, drudged out, nonsensical, overly done, substanceless "insults" when you reply to me.

thesaurus.com

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, davincicode1 said:

Says the guy being more aggressive.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, davincicode1 said:

How did you know I have pre-typed out insults, just for you?  

Image result for blow a kiss gif

• Like 8

3 hours ago, franfar said:

What the hell does "pre-typed" even mean

It's typed out from pre....when time was ago....not present.....a pre-recorded message done by type writer.....a time when Tele was playing marbles.

• Like 7

Just now, baumer said:

It's typed out from pre....when time was ago....not present.....a pre-recorded message done by type writer.....a time when Tele was playing dinosaurs and boulders.

Fixed to be more historically accurate.

• Like 5