WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 130): Cars 53.7M | Wonder Woman 41.3M | All Eyez 26.4M | Mummy 14.5M | 47 Meters 11.2M | POTC 9M | Rough Night 8M

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

He's seen bits of one of the sequels at school. 

At home, he's seen PACIFIC RIM (one of his all-time favorites) and chunks of RAIDERS, TEMPLE (:ph34r:) and LAST CRUSADE. 

Wait. He's only seen chunks of Raiders? 

He at least needs to see the Ark scene. That was fun to watch as a kid. :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, The Mummified Panda said:

Speaking of handmaids, it'd be a shame to not let Tele Jr enjoy the TV Renaissance

He must watch

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

The Handmaid's Tale

Fargo

Orange is the New Black

Yes

Eh

Haven't Seen

See my icon

Nah

Just now, That One Guy said:

How did the heart scene go with him :sarah:

I DIDN'T SHOW HIM THAT

:rofl: 

On the other hand, Mrs Tele had an epic mom fail the other day. At school they did a culmination song/dance to a variety of songs, one of which was Thriller, which he really liked. So Mrs Tele pulled up the video to show him, since he also likes zombies.

It's probably been like 20 years since we had seen it. I kinda forgot about the stuff before the song gets going. 

The end result was hearing my son say, "oh, there's a zombie coming out of the mud. Is that blood coming out of his mouth?" :lol: 

He was scared at that part but liked "the dancing zombies", especially after Mrs Tele convinced him that dancing zombies don't eat blood and brains, just goo. 

....so of course this is what he dashed around telling all his friends and teachers at school the next day. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

I DIDN'T SHOW HIM THAT

On the other hand, Mrs Tele had an epic mom fail the other day. At school they did a culmination song/dance to a variety of songs, one of which was Thriller, which he really liked. So Mrs Tele pulled up the video to show him, since he also likes zombies.

It's probably been like 20 years since we had seen it. I kinda forgot about the stuff before the song gets going. 

The end result was hearing my son say, "oh, there's a zombie coming out of the mud. Is that blood coming out of his mouth?" :lol: 

He was scared at that part but liked "the dancing zombies", especially after Mrs Tele convinced him that dancing zombies don't eat blood and brains, just goo. 

....so of course this is what he dashed around telling all his friends and teachers at school the next day. 

Reminder that John Landis directed that music video. Don't let him become Max Landis :jeb!: 

• Like 2

Just now, aabattery said:

My theoretical children shall be raised on copious amounts of nature documentaries, as I was before them.

That's a strange way of describing the Middle Earth sextology.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I DIDN'T SHOW HIM THAT

Show Tele Jr Family Guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

You should.  Quality cinema, that scene is.

I saw Temple of Doom when I was 4, and Terminator when I was like 7 or 8 and look how I turned out.  

• Like 3

Just now, aabattery said:

My theoretical children shall be raised on copious amounts of nature documentaries, as I was before them.

Those are awesome when you're a kid, but their narration really doesn't age well. Only one I can stand now is Planet Earth.

Just now, The Mummified Panda said:

I saw Temple of Doom when I was 4, and Terminator when I was like 7 or 8 and look how I turned out.  

...A furry who posts consistently on an online box office forum and is 100% convinced that they're a panda?

• Like 5