aabattery

A Simple Favor | Sep 21 2018 | Paul Feig thriller with Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively

28 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

I hope she isnt. we'd have no new movie from her apart from TRS in like 3 years 😕

And I think she really needs to be cast in a superhero movie. Mera would have been PERFECT for her. She cant get cast in marvel because of scarlett johansson

btw missed you.

Reveal hidden contents

I missed you too! I always get a kick out of your posts lol 

But I think TRS is gonna be it for sometime by the looks of it :( All my fav actresses are like on break. Blake, Jlaw, Emily Blunt is going on one too now. The momen I start liking an actress this is what they do :( The only one with a bunch of roles lined up is Margot Robbie but watch her be next lol 

And why can’t she be in Marvel? Lol her hubby is a Marvel character 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Nova said:

I missed you too! I always get a kick out of your posts lol 

But I think TRS is gonna be it for sometime by the looks of it :( All my fav actresses are like on break. Blake, Jlaw, Emily Blunt is going on one too now. The momen I start liking an actress this is what they do :( The only one with a bunch of roles lined up is Margot Robbie but watch her be next lol 

And why can’t she be in Marvel? Lol her hubby is a Marvel character 

Hmm you're right then. but for sure not in the avengers universe, since SJ is ryan's ex wife lol. well jlaw ent away due to backlash, not pregnancy. she released a lot of movies in a few years but blake.... not really. I like margot but i dont think i've ever seen her in anything? i wanted to see S.S but i heard its terrible, and the rest of movies she's done didnt really appeal to me. nevermind i saw i tonya, it was ok

and emily's had a long career, with 2 blockbusters in 2018, but blake's career is always puit on hold when she should be a list by now

Edited by TombRaider

53 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

Hmm you're right then. but for sure not in the avengers universe, since SJ is ryan's ex wife lol. well jlaw ent away due to backlash, not pregnancy. she released a lot of movies in a few years but blake.... not really. I like margot but i dont think i've ever seen her in anything? i wanted to see S.S but i heard its terrible, and the rest of movies she's done didnt really appeal to me. nevermind i saw i tonya, it was ok

and emily's had a long career, with 2 blockbusters in 2018, but blake's career is always puit on hold when she should be a list by now

If you like Margot, I def recommend SS for her portrayal of Harley Quinn. It’s not a good movie but she’s really good in it lol I mean she was the only good thing about it. Also she was good in Wolf On Wall Street. She has quite a few projects lined up now though. 

But you’re right. All those other women have had big projects at the very least. I don’t know :( Maybe Green Lantern traumatized her :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1