grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

7 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Probably a SM1 to SM2 situation

So WW 2 will make less money than GOTG2 despite the fact that WW made/will make way more money than GOTG1 and is better received? Why?

Just now, James said:

So WW 2 will make less money than GOTG2 despite the fact that WW made/will make way more money than GOTG1 and is better received? Why?

Depends on release date but nope to $500M.

• Like 1

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

VA

At least your kids don't have to go back in August now in an effort to make a shitty public school district look good.

• Like 2

Just now, James said:

well you see... hmmmmmm. You bring up a good ass point. I may be swayed. What GotG 2 was completely unexpected. hmph

Thinking every outside of Grinch and Mulan in November 2018 will underperform. Especially X-Men, Beasts 2, and Ralph 2.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

Just now, YourMother said:

At least your kids don't have to go back in August now in an effort to make a shitty public school district look good.

Nope they do (Aug 28)...but my kids don't go back at all:)...thus, why we could vacation last week...we make our own schedules:)...

There's a story for that, too, but I've bored you all with my wonderful spouse story, so I'll save that one for another time:)...

• Like 1

Just now, damnitgeorge08 said:

Why are people predicting so low for han solo? Rogue one sawed that you don't bet against star wars.

1.) A lot more competition 

2.) (for most) No Lord and Miller

3.) Rogue One had Christmas

• Like 3

Thinking every outside of Grinch and Mulan in November 2018 will underperform.

Mulan is definitely not making it to November 2018. Disney is inevitably gonna put the already filmed Nutcracker in its spot.

• Like 2

1.) A lot more competition 

2.) (for most) No Lord and Miller

3.) Rogue One had Christmas

plus Rogue One was only the second star wars film in like forever. Han Solo will be the fourth one in 2.5 years

• Like 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

plus Rogue One was only the second star wars film in like forever. Han Solo will be the fourth one in 2.5 years

Another good point I forgot.

• Like 1