cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

8 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

How about a movie must have a budget over $50M to be IMAX eligible or if a big movie say (Spark, Prince, Mass Effect or Stitch) has IMAX they at least get it for two weeks.

Prince of Egypt is already scheduled to have only one week just based on the current pre-claimed schedule, though.

There needs to be some sort of case-by-case analysis.

2 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Prince of Egypt is already scheduled to have only one week just based on the current pre-claimed schedule, though.

There needs to be some sort of case-by-case analysis.

True, do we still get our four chosen movies in IMAX?

Prince of Egypt and Spark: Homeward will be live tonight, if not right at 7. Want to do a super quick run through for each.

For PoE, it’ll ultimately be quite similar in plot and characterization to the animated film, but one character arc will get changed quite a bit, and there’s some more character development.

Hope you all enjoy it!

40 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

Prince of Egypt and Spark: Homeward will be live tonight, if not right at 7. Want to do a super quick run through for each.

For PoE, it’ll ultimately be quite similar in plot and characterization to the animated film, but one character arc will get changed quite a bit, and there’s some more character development.

Hope you all enjoy it!

Everytime you say PoE I think goddammit Spaghetti is stealing my film. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rorschach said:

No films from me are being posted tonight. Gonna utilize the time I have until the deadline very diligently.

Ditto.

I will post the cast/crew info, but the film plots are still being worked on

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

Well shit, finishing up Spark 2 has me excited to write 3 and 4. I don’t want to go into too many spoilers, but I’m really jazzed just thinking about it.

I don’t expect reception for SH to be as good as the first, but I do think it lessens the problems of the first film (even lightly lampshading them at one point) and continues the story well.

@Isle of Pasta I will return to Pillars this weekend to start up the final act.

@cookie @YourMother the Edgelord I'll start up on Mass Effect too a bit. That one is a little tricker since I am rejiggering the plot a bit due to recasting a character into a bit more prominent role.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, cookie said:

@YourMother the Edgelord Since you're doing Treasure Planet 2, this might be of interest:

Actually Ironbeard is being used in. In fact after TP did well, I started having ideas for what do, some of the ideas from the scrapped sequel are in TPGOM (Jim as the cocky new recruit, Kate and Ironbeard, the Centurion and even a bit of Silver’s backstory but more in depth). However the story itself is original.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1