cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

For Goku, I’m looking for an Asian (preferably Japanese) actor. Preferably around 11-15. Someone who can do energetic. 

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

3 minutes ago, Isle of Pasta said:

I’ll look a bit more tomorrow. Is Ryan Potter too young? He’s turning 23 this year.

Too old. I actually am doing Goku as a child or young teen. I might use Ryan Potter for someone else though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

For Goku, I’m looking for an Asian (preferably Japanese) actor. Preferably around 11-15. Someone who can do energetic. 

7 hours ago, Isle of Pasta said:

Derek Mio? I’d be pretty adamant about casting Japanese actors in an adaptation of it.

If you can't find someone you can invent an unknown child actor for it.

There's a history of doing that for kid actors/actresses in the various versions of this game. The fictional kid would age by calendar year like real-life people

• Like 2

IF I do adapt Dragon Ball, I would probably do The Red Ribbon Saga, as it’s the easiest to adapt and potentially the most pleasing.

My question is on Krillin. Should he be a CGI creation or just simple live action.

21 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

IF I do adapt Dragon Ball, I would probably do The Red Ribbon Saga, as it’s the easiest to adapt and potentially the most pleasing.

My question is on Krillin. Should he be a CGI creation or just simple live action.

Don't see any reason why he needs to be CGI.

Edited by cookie

34 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Welp finished one of my Y4 films already. Did not expect that.

Not a super-major one, though. 2,600 words.

I’ll preread if you need it.

I may write Cassia of the Night next and probably update the setting to the 1980s. 

I didnt expect to have two period musicals involving vampires, but both will be dramatically different in tone. For CotN, I’m thinking something along the lines of Shape of Water meets a more 80s neon aesthetic.

It’s also very likely going to be Luhrmann’s first R rated film.

• Like 1

On 2018-05-16 at 4:33 AM, Hunt for the Wilderpasta said:

I may write Cassia of the Night next and probably update the setting to the 1980s. 

I didnt expect to have two period musicals involving vampires, but both will be dramatically different in tone. For CotN, I’m thinking something along the lines of Shape of Water meets a more 80s neon aesthetic.

It’s also very likely going to be Luhrmann’s first R rated film.

Up until I read this post I legit thought it was going to be a family movie.