cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

Just now, 4815162342 said:

I can't wait for Cook to basically throw out his plans for Volton 3/4 and rewrite into a whole new arc plan based on this apparent travesty of a season.

Spoiler

I already decided I couldn’t follow the show anymore after the way I ended Rise of Lotor, but I’ve always felt guilty about it.

Not so much anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cookie said:
  Hide contents

I already decided I couldn’t follow the show anymore after the way I ended Rise of Lotor, but I’ve always felt guilty about it.

Not so much anymore.

Cookie at his TV right now

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_ol199hoMmn1t3u25r_500.gif

14 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

I hope there's a big iJack-esque rant in spoiler tags coming at the end of all this :hahaha:

But I’d have to be forced to spoil Voltron 3, 4 AND my ideas for 5 and 6 in order to explain it. :kitschjob:

• Astonished 3

10 minutes ago, cookie said:

But I’d have to be forced to spoil Voltron 3, 4 AND my ideas for 5 and 6 in order to explain it. :kitschjob:

Understandable.

Anyways I will get back to Mass Effect this weekend and hopefully turn that frown upside down.

Spoiler

Plus that other thing you're looking at :ph34r:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cookie said:

One episode left.

This is playing on a loop at Cookie Pictures offices right now:

When the studio people realize there's only a handful of minutes until it's all over and they are free from the nightmare, they just need to fight through just a little bit more....

I have come to a decision.

To Lauren Montgomery and Joaquim Dos Santos:

Spoiler

It was actually something that happened purely because of the story that was built. So he was kind of a casualty of the story rather than us writing the story specifically to kill that character. If we had, had a story that really hadn’t centered around people giving their lives for the cause … Adam, being the hero that he always was alongside Shiro, went out with his fellow men and women trying to defend their home and he lost his life in the process.

You had him in one scene in episode one, barely even acknowledged that Shiro/Adam were a thing, dragged him out in episode seven/eight (can't even remember which) and blew him up before we even learned his name and in episode nine mourned him for all of twenty seconds. A dumbass admiral who literally betrayed humanity got a more ceremonious sendoff than him.

And that's just the tip of what's wrong with season seven.

On behalf of Cookie Pictures you are both fired.

Edited by cookie
  • Astonished 5

I'm so pissed I'm just going to drop the Magazine post in this thread:

BREAKING NEWS

Lauren Montgomery has been removed as director from SkyRiders and Joaquim Dos Santos has had his producer title stripped from future Voltron and  Scavenger Wars entries following a "disastrous" (per CEO Sebastain Peters) showing in Legendary Defender season seven. Voice cast of SkyRiders is to remain on board but a new director is being searched immediately.

• Astonished 1

16 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

@cookie visiting Montgomery/Dos Santos to inform them they are dismissed from service

47a50180251fe35f.gif

EuronLaugh-1.gif

This shit is like the fifth season of GoT in terms of how much it pissed me off.

So many flaws that have been brewing in the show for seasons have finally come to the surface. The level of ass pulling has reached unacceptable heights. I may not even binge the final season now.

Edited by cookie
  • Astonished 1