cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

Debating on whether or not to put Jorge R. Gutierrez’s El Tigre or Artifacts 2 for September. Might go with the former since Halloween,

God of War III will likely be MLK weekend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Debating on whether or not to put Jorge R. Gutierrez’s El Tigre or Artifacts 2 for September. Might go with the former since Halloween,

God of War III will likely be MLK weekend.

The mole 2 is MLK weekend and I’m aiming Halloween for shiverin gulch as a heads up

4 minutes ago, Blankments said:

The mole 2 is MLK weekend and I’m aiming Halloween for shiverin gulch as a heads up

God of War III will move to late January or February then.

El Tigre will likely be PG anyways so I think the two can coexist.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Shiverin' Gulch is probably similar in tone to Shazam! or Jurassic Park as a heads-up. Some point along the line some people told me they thought it was gonna be R and that's not happening haha

I’m really excited to read that one as well to see what has changed from the animated version.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

Is Patty Jenkins or Jon M Chu being used next year? Asking for a friend

Ethan Hunt was originally planning to use Patty Jenkins but eventually placed her in a producing role and put Greta Gerwig in the directorial position. Not sure about John M Chu.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blankments said:

Shiverin' Gulch is probably similar in tone to Shazam! or Jurassic Park as a heads-up. Some point along the line some people told me they thought it was gonna be R and that's not happening haha

Wait how dark is Shazam?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Slambros said:

Ethan Hunt was originally planning to use Patty Jenkins but eventually placed her in a producing role and put Greta Gerwig in the directorial position. Not sure about John M Chu.

@Blankments I was planning to use Chu but I'm not terribly attached. It wasn't even for one of those 12 movies I'd announced.

• Like 1

Just now, Xillix said:

@Blankments I was planning to use Chu but I'm not terribly attached. It wasn't even for one of those 12 movies I'd announced.

You can use Chu for now:

basically we're in the middle of outlining the space musical and we're going back and forth between it being animated or not. If it's not animated, i'm looking at possible directors haha

If we're talking IMAX I've got four flicks in mind already too:

Heroes Within for February, Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad v2 for sometime in June, He-Man IV for late July, and an as-yet-unannounced movie for early October. None of them meet the $200m rule though so 😕