cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

34 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

An update on one piece research: I'm on chapter 155 as of tonight. An outline should be done just after memorial day weekend.

Awesome! I'd be more willing than willing to see the outline when its finished! This will be based on one of my favorite arcs in One Piece!

So I've definitely announced a lot of projects for Year 6. But the truth is that I'm only 100% committed to a handful of them.

Everything that's being pre-read is definitely happening; Face Paint will happen this year, as that's an easy translation from short story to plot summary. The Feminist is definitely happening, too. And while I can't promise that I'll give it an A+ effort, Fairly OddParents is a great opportunity for the game itself. And I should definitely write the Psyren sequel, too. And I'll probably still write a short documentary.

So that's 9 out of the 12 stories that I feel like I'm committed to as of now. I have a lot of time to think things over and a lot of time to write, though I will say that, if I haven't announced something up to this point, I'm going to drop the unannounced project into the submission thread as a complete surprise. Not promise that a surprise will happen, of course. But it might. We'll see...

On Friday, I’m starting the writing process of Super Mario Bros. Like Can You Imagine?, and sort of The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, it’s a very important passion project as both sides of my family were immigrants, in fact I’m a first generation citizen.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cookie said:

Going to make an announcement later today that's going to let a few people down but hopefully make them excited over the replacement at the same time.

Guessing TSWP3 Y6, and Voltron 3 or DragonBorns Y7?

I am very happy to announce that the first half of my first draft for The Ancient Magus Bride and the King of Cats is finished--and that it's miraculously managed to have a word count less than 5,000. Therefore, my current estimate for a final word count is anywhere between 9,500 and 11,500.

• Like 1

I think out of all my current films this year, My Hero Academia is the most likely to get pushed back. Not that I couldn’t make it this year - I probably could. But I might just wait until when Season 4 of the anime starts up in the fall to get back  in the high of that show, since most of my attention is on Attack on Titan at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2