cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

7 hours ago, Spaghetti said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

First you get rid of Hunk

Now you're using Pidge as leverage so I can let you leech off my movie.

tenor.gif?itemid=7362625

Spoiler

I kid... somewhat.

Edited by cookie

5 hours ago, cookie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I kid as well.

I won’t even do the cinerama - idea won’t work with the music I had in mind honestly. That said, I imagine that most theaters would attach the trainer anyway.

Also...I may have an idea for a Taika Waititi movie for Y7 LED by Hunk. All I will say for now.

Just now, Rorschach said:

What happened?

Spoiler

The biggest fuck you to a Starco shipper basically, she made them forget their feelings towards each other. Yes, on one hand it’s good cause S3 started to go downhill as they shoved ships down our throats and I say that as a shipping fanatic but all the buildup towards the end goal was completely annihilated.

4 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:
  Hide contents

The biggest fuck you to a Starco shipper basically, she made them forget their feelings towards each other. Yes, on one hand it’s good cause S3 started to go downhill as they shoved ships down our throats and I say that as a shipping fanatic but all the buildup towards the end goal was completely annihilated.

That... sounds pretty mild to be honest.

4 minutes ago, cookie said:

That... sounds pretty mild to be honest.

Spoiler

It is but I just really didn’t care for the execution. If she wanted to end it, end it with class and have them go their separate ways, don’t literally erase their memories and toss it aside with such discontent.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

8 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

To be honest, I think I may be bitter as it was my OTP but the episode itself wasn’t that good.

@cookie speaking of shipping

Spoiler

It was extremely weird that through Seasons 7 and 8 there were multiple references by other people to Acxa having feelings for Keith, yet the two never actually had a one-on-one conversation in the entire show as far as I recall (though in Season 6 and maybe before the show was hinting that Axca was pulling her punches when she went up against him). Seemed really strange the showrunners didn't have any follow-through, of any sort, on that.

Edited by 4815162342