Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

BREAKING: Denis Villeneuve rumored to direct Y3 sci-fi/action/drama ‘Immunity’ with Brie Larson in leading role. 

In the film, Larson plays a special agent immune to a disease plaguing New York City. She is sent into the quarantined town to retrieve an important artifact supposedly left by mistake, but her challenges are only beginning.

And yes @4815162342 this is what happens when my 2.0 Immune series actually tries to be serious and nuanced.

O$corp Pictures Year 3 Schedule

Exorcism of Jessica Winters- David F Sandberg January 18th Horror

Poison and Wine 3- James Foley February 8th Romantic Drama

David- Ridley Scott March 1st Biblical Epic

Cycle of the Werewolf- James Wan April 12th Horror

The Female Man- Ava Duvernay May 10th Sci Fi

Earth Defense Force- Jordan Vogt-Roberts May 24th Sci-Fi/Action

Barbarians- Peter Doctor June 14th Animated

The Chrysalids- Guillermo Del Toro August 2nd Thriller/Horror

The Lonely- Gore Verbinski September 13th Horror/Thriller

Halloweentown- Henry Selick October 4th Stop Motion

Bartimaeus and the Amulet of Samarkand- David Yates November 15th Fantasy

Edited by Hiccup23

Saw Your Mother moved his schedule around a little.

Based on his change, I can confirm Pillars of Eternity: The Hollow Vale (President's Day Weekend Year 3) will be in IMAX 2D.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Endless Entertainment Y3 Schedule:

January 11th - Ambition - Kendrick Lamar Biopic - starring the debut of Xavier Thomas

Just noticing this now, but be prepared for me to either to tear it to shreds or praise it to the high lords. probably isn't any inbetween as big of a Kendrick fan as I am

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Saw Your Mother moved his schedule around a little.

Based on his change, I can confirm Pillars of Eternity: The Hollow Vale (President's Day Weekend Year 3) will be in IMAX 2D.

Kim Possible can benefit from Valentines Day.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Just noticing this now, but be prepared for me to either to tear it to shreds or praise it to the high lords. probably isn't any inbetween as big of a Kendrick fan as I am

Fun Fact: Ambition was supposed to come out 1/12/Y2 but got pulled back to find the right lead and work on the script.

But seriously also a big Kendrick fan and I want to get it right too. If I don’t get it right, odds are I’ll cancel it.

• Like 2

Trailer attached to THE SIMULATION:

------------

*We see a montage of politics in the early 2000s*

Marcus Howell (Michael B. Jordan): *voiceover* While most of you have the internet a part of your daily lives, it was, for lack of a better world, the hottest thing of the era. And god knows how much it would change politics, for better, for worse, and perhaps for both. Actually yeah, definitely both.

HOURGLASS PICTURES

ANNAPURNA PICTURES

*We see a black, young politician walking down a street and giving a presentation*

Howell: *voiceover* That's me. Rising politician, good with kids, got the best girlfriend on the planet.

*Lydia Bentley (Jessica Brown Findlay) cuddles with Howell*

Bentley: If this event goes south, I can pretend to be sick and be your bailout.

Howell: I may just take you up on that offer.

Howell: *voiceover* and the worst competition.

*Hugh Perry (Bryan Cranston) and Walton Frederick (Peter Dinkage) look at him with contempt.*

Perry: He wouldn't last a day in politics.

Howell: Actually, I'll have you know that I've got plenty of qualificaitons.

Frederick: That's what every naive fool says around here.

Bentley: Help....not feeling well.

*Cut to them in a car*

Howell: Thanks for the bailout, and good acting.

Bentley: Actually...I am pretty sick, please get us home I need drugs.

From the producers of HER and ZERO DARK THIRTY

*A man wearing a graphic T-shirt (Jonah Hill) walks into a cafe with his wife (Mary Elizabeth Winstead)

Howell: *voiceover* enter Leonard and Regina Fabiene. Our newest allies.

Regina: We can help you, there's a lot of dirt on Perry.

Leonard: I've got just the set up - I know a lot about the ins and outs on the internet. *cut to him "dicking around" the internet,*

Leonard: OH MY GOD!!! ....this cat is wearing human clothes!

And the writer of THE BIG SHORT

Howell: *voiceover* we began a relationship with someone letting massive secrets out - my path into the senate was clear. We destroyed the careers of a-holes and man it felt good.

*Montage of them partying into the night, as news reports highlight Howell's strength.*

Howell: At least it did at first.

Music: 

THIS FALL

*police cars pull up*

Howell: Someone is going to find out about this.

Leonard: But we have to do this - I am gonna save modern politics!

Regina: I will admit....he's kind of insane.

*We see Leonard yelling incoherently, drunk*

Regina: But we are doing good work. Maybe it is best for you to lay low with us.

*Walton Frederick is on the phone*

Frederick: That Howell kid is going to pay for what he's done.

*Fade to black, and silence*

Howell: *Pause, Looking out at something offscreen* AAAAUUUGH!!!!

*Cut to chorus*

BREAK IT

*Lydia and Howell kiss.*

*A woman (Molly Shannon) raises a glass.*

*Someone holds a gun to Leonard's head*

UNTIL

*We see what looks like a suicide note*

*A police siren blares*

*Howell messes around his home office*

YOU MAKE IT

*We see two people holding weapons wearing Stitch and Spider-Man masks*

*A car speeds down the road*

Howell: *voiceover* In life, we’re constantly told to make good choices. I think a realistic goal is rather to avoid making terrible choices.

*He proposes to Lydia*

*We see him givinig a speech*

*Leonard high fives him.*

MICHAEL B. JORDAN

*Howell volunteers in a soup kitchen*

JONAH HILL

*He slams a door in his office*

MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD

*She blows bubbles into a diner drink*

JESSICA BROWN FINDLAY

*She is driving fairly aggressively*

PETER DINKLAGE

MOLLY SHANNON

BRYAN CRANSTON

AULI'I CRAVALHO

KEN JEONG

*We see Lydia and Howell speaking at a diner salad bar on opposite ends*

Lydia: I don't know about this, he seems insane.

Howell: He has horrifying photos of him - ones that can ruin him - we just have to make sure they're legitim-

*Leonard suddenly appeaers*

Leonard: Check this out - we've got him down! *He shows them lewd pictures that we don't see*

Howell: This is disgusting! Warn us next time you do that! Good god!

CLOSED DOMAIN

In Select Cities OCTOBER 5

Everywhere OCTOBER 12

• Like 3

The CG/2D animated Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive announces it’s all star cast. Steve Carell and Kevin Hart are to return. 

Endless Entertainment releases the cast list for it’s upcoming Pigeon movie is loosely based on the Mo William books.

Steve Carell returns as Pigeon, a naively optimistic pigeon, 

Kevin Hart returns as Fluffles, a pampered, hungry, scheming yet sweet tabby cat who happens to be Pigeon’s BFF.

Chris Pratt, as Mask, a shy but thieving raccoon 

Ice Cube as Carl, an arrogant cardinal

Will Smith, as Ben, a beaver who knows his way around tools and building

Steven Yuen, as Quiz, the smartest animal in the park, whooooo is an owl

Haliee Steinfeld as Henerita, a bunny with a passion of art

John Cena as Bones, a forgetful turtle

Will Arnett, as Victory Dash (James Dash), the three champ of the Nitro World Race

Kate McKinnon, as Darcy, the local news reporter

Alec Baldwin, as Father Hawk, the leader of the park animals and Pigeon’s adopted father.

Gina Rodriguez as Carly, a nature loving gal with a need for speed and Pigeon’s human BFF.  

J.K. Simmons as Brad Bucks, Fluffles’ owner, both insanely eccentric and unbelievable rich.

”Pigeon has always had lofty goals, but when the park he lives in is about to be closed down, he decides to do to the most peculiar thing to raise funds to keep the park safe and open, by attempting to enter the Nitro World Race, a high octane, no rules race across America, for one million dollars. Although due the fact that he is a small bird and can’t really drive, Pigeon has the most unlikely bond and friendship with an aspiring, nature loving young women (Gina Rodriguez), who dreams of being a legendary racer, to help her win the race and save his home.”

Pigeon is coming to theaters in 3D and IMAX 3D, November 1st Y3, released under the Endless Animation banner.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

Endless Entertainment: Zack Snyder to direct God Of War. Cruel and Unusual Pictures and Legendary Pictures will co produce the movie. Jason Momoa signs on as Kratos. Scheduled sometime in Y3.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

Paradise Imperfect In Theatres Y3

Paradise Imperfect, from Directors Rebecca Sugar and Kelly Fremon Craig, is a new fantasy/Animation hybrid dramedy about the dreams living in our head.

Described as Enchanted meets Colossal, a woman’s (Anna Kendrick) world is changed forever after a freak accident - by day, her world is normal, but at night, she is whisked away and becomes a drawing in a fantasy world she created as a child - desperate to find a way to set things back to normal, she begins to question who she wants to be, eventually realizing that she’ll have to antagonists in both worlds to set things right.

More on the cast has yet to be announced, but this wild ride, aiming for a PG-13 rating, is bound to be full of fun, heart, and surprises.

• Like 2

Energized Entertainment is still around, just a few movies.

Garfield and Friends - A film based on the actual Garfield TV show with both the Garfield characters and his farm pals winding up together on the big screen. David Bowers chosen to direct.

Stone's Throw - Richard Curtis directing a romance/drama about two people in love but who have never met... an insomniac woman from Arizona and a man from Britain. She has to deal with taking care of her mother and this man helps her through those tough times.

Foxtrot - Rob Minkoff takes the helm in a feature-length movie based on the Foxtrot comic strip. Jason and his strange love/hate relationship with Eileen will be featured prominently.

• Like 1