Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

On 1/25/2019 at 9:58 AM, Slambros said:

@CayomMagazine

New Journey Pictures has announced a plan to release a major horror film sometime during Y5. The film will combine the horror and romance genres, while including elements and themes of faith. New Journey has released a title and a synopsis:

Face Paint

Silas, a young man in Cincinnati, gives his girlfriend, Amy, a mysterious antique face painting kit for their first anniversary. Little do they know that the paint is cursed, that it won't come off of their skin, and that it's slowly turning them into what they've painted themselves to be.

New Journey is not releasing release date and casting information at this time.

is this a body horror film in the vein of David Cronenberg's The Fly and Jon Watt's first film Clown? If so this becomes my most anticipated film from you @Slambros!

Major Changes For Horizon Entertainment's Y5 slate

1: Drew Goddard will replace Ryan Coogler as the Director on the Associates. Goddard will also rewrite the film and receive a written by credit with Shane Black. The studio will try to work on top priority projects for Coogler. The Film will still be released December Y5

2: Cynthia Erivo will replace Gina Rodriguez in a major Supporting role on LIGHTSPEED.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

is this a body horror film in the vein of David Cronenberg's The Fly and Jon Watt's first film Clown? If so this becomes my most anticipated film from you @Slambros!

This is a body horror, actually. It's a much more subdued take on body horror, but it does follow the tropes pretty closely. Amy's face-paint is something abstract--it's literally multicolored stripes--so most of the body horror aspect of the story will fall on Silas' character, as his face-paint is that of a LION.

Edited by Slambros
  • Like 1

@cayommagazine

Anna Wise and Kendrick Lamar are teaming up with Endless Entertainment to debut a new song with hyped blockbuster, Phoenix: Rebirth, titled “My Legacy”, which will debut sometime in March Y5 ahead of Rebirth, which opens April 30th, Y5.

• Like 2

@CayomMagazine

Cookie Pictures has partnered with singer Dua Lipa to produce the original song "Still Breeze" for The Eternal Storm: The Scavenger Wars Part II, described as a slow-moving, tragic melody. A version of the song that features a collaboration with Andrea Bocelli will be released simultaneously.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cookie said:

@CayomMagazine

Cookie Pictures has partnered with singer Dua Lipa to produce the original song "Still Breeze" for The Eternal Storm: The Scavenger Wars Part II, described as a slow-moving, tragic melody. A version of the song that features a collaboration with Andrea Bocelli will be released simultaneously.

Bless 🙏

Such a great pairing 😊

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Reddroast said:

Seth Rogan and Evan Goldberg are developing Pleasure Island for Horizon Entertainment. the film follows a wolf of wall street rise and fall of the theme park seen in Pinocchio

Please note that this is aiming to satirize Disney's live action remake trend.

• Like 1

@cayommagazine

Alfred Molina (Spider-Man 2, Ralph Breaks The Internet) joins the cast of Medusa as Hades, God of the Underworld. Originally, Will Arnett was to star as he’s been somewhat of a good luck charm for Endless Animation, starring in one of the biggest original films ever in Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive as well as cameos in both The Second Crash Bandicoot and the upcoming The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl but Chris McKay decided against after Molina’s impressive audition.

@cayommagazine

Phoenix: Rebirth has been retitled to “The Phoenix Saga: Worlds Unknown”, and that the films are a part of a trilogy, each released within 18-24 months after each other; the sequel, The Phoenix Saga: Trial by Fire will be released Q1 Y7, and the conclusion, The Phoenix Saga 3, will be released sometime in Y8.

• Like 1

@cayommagazine

News from Endless Entertainment 

In preparation of The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl’s theatrical release, Endless Entertainment will be dropping a 5 Song soundtrack for the movie titled “Squirrel Girl and Friends: A Non Demonizational Holiday Album” which features the voices of Cardi B, Seth MacFarlane, Anna Kendrick, Daniel Henney and more as they play the characters from the movies singing holiday songs. The album will release the same day as the movie, December 22nd.

A teaser for Blue and Gold: Black II The Future is to arrive sometime next week as the studio considers pushing it to a Y5 release alongside other heavy hitters like Green Lantern Corps and The Phoenix Saga.

• Astonished 1

3 hours ago, Reddroast said:

Both Kirby and The Associates are being Moved to Y6. In order to replace both Horizon Entertainment has Hired Matt Reeves to direct an "ambitious sci-fi project" for y5 a teaser will be posted later tonight

here is the teaser. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xgBLCPVHIk53RziBl4UL3yXb7pOudSRPDXhPhvN2h9A/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1

Attached to Green Lantern Corps: Rise Of The Manhunters

Spoiler

Attached to Green Lantern Corps: Rise Of The Manhunters

When then open in Metropolis High School where superhero best friends Jaime Reyes, secretly Blue Beetle (Jake T Austin) and Michael Carter, secretly Booster Gold (Asa Butterfield) are preparing for Senior Homecoming festivities hanging up decorations, as Jaime stares at his new crush, Rita (Cierra Ramirez). 

Michael: You gotta make a move man. Besides, you’re an amazing dude, just have some confidence and you’re in.

Jaime: I’ll make my move when the time is right. 

Michael “accidentally” knock over his ladder as Jaime falls down doing some oober gymnastics instead of using the Scarab to avoid suspicion which impress everyone especially Rita. Jaime whispers Michael is a dick.

We then cut to the city of Metropolis around Blue Beetle and Booster Gold starts falling apart as technicolor bursts appear around them but just as the two are about to be squashed by a building, a gold and white spaceship zoom by and saves the two as the Timekeeper (Kevin Hart) seems terrified as the two are whisked to a pure white area.

Timekeeper: Someone done messed up time again and I need you two dumbasses to fix it.

The Timekeeper hands them each a gauntlet that is a respective half of a DeLorean. 

Blue Beetle: So how do we use it.

Timekeeper: You use it like the Wonder Twins

Booster Gold then links the halves together as nothing happens but the two are whisked away.

(Earth, Wind and Fire’s Got To Get You Into My Life plays mixed with action beats)

(0:57-1:07)

Endless Entertainment 

DC Entertainment 

We see both Blue Beetle and Booster Gold with their DeLorean gauntlets bonded together on their arms, flying inside a giant blue vortex, avoiding giant clocks

Your Favorite Superhero Bromance Is Back 

The two then fall flat on their face in the future Metropolis City 

...To The Future

(1:11-1:24)

Blue Beetle is in complete awe while Booster Gold is rather indifferent as we get a birds eye view of future Metropolis.

Blue Beetle: Wow this is incredible.

Booster Gold: Meh, it’s alright I guess, for me it’s likely two decades from greatness.

(1:25-1:35)

Black Beetle (Michelle Rodriguez) in a new suit, more of a black version of Blue Beetle’s suit 

Black Beetle: I’ve finally found the perfect way to destroy him.

We see Elizabeth Carter and Gregory Carter yelling at each other and breaking up due to respective drama.

Black Beetle: Make sure his savior is never born. 

Her new sidekick, a cybernetically enhanced Keith (Adam Devine) walks in.

Keith: Wouldn’t it make more sense to kill Jaime before he’s born.

Black Beetle glares at him causing him to shut up immediately

(2:05-2:30)

We see action shots of Blue Beetle fighting Black Beetle (Michelle Rodriguez) on top of a shuttle train at supersonic speeds. Michael Carter doing some kind of heist with his father, Gregory Carter (Jimmy Tatro). Jaime Reyes partying with young Elizabeth Carter (Jessica Barden). Elizabeth and Gregory Carter going in for a kiss. Chiller (Antonio Banderas) shapeshifting his hands into swords, with a shit eating grin. Blue Beetle and Booster Gold then fire a powerful blast together at the screen.

(3:04-3:11)

Blue and Gold: Black II The Future 

We show Blue Beetle and Booster Gold at the Legion Of Superheroes HQ as we see Lightning Lad (Nicholas Hamilton) charge up electricity and Saturn Girl (Bella Thorne) practicing telepathy, as Blue Beetle is excited to see other superheroes as Brainiac 5 (Tom Holland), a green skinned android walks in.

Brainiac-5: Oh My God. It’s the legendary Blue Beetle. The greatest hero of the 21st century.

Blue Beetle is flattered while Booster Gold is clearly jealous. Brainiac 5 then extends his hand to shake Blue Beetle basking in his glory, having a complete fangasm.

Saturn Girl: Please excuse our friend, he’s a big fan

Booster Gold: I mean, I get it in my time, I have legions of fans, (Blue Beetle shoots him a sarcastic look), so personally it doesn’t matter to me, even if none of my fans are robots.

Coming Soon

In 3D, Dolby Cinema, PLFs and IMAX

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

Dua Lipa to perform a cover of “I Need a Hero” which will play during Blue and Gold: Black II The Future.

If you're referring to the classic Bonnie Tyler song from Footloose the title is actually "Holding Out for a Hero."

Bonnie Tyler and Jim Steinman are serious bizness with me lol

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Xillix said:

If you're referring to the classic Bonnie Tyler song from Footloose the title is actually "Holding Out for a Hero."

Bonnie Tyler and Jim Steinman are serious bizness with me lol

Totally dude, "Turn Around (Every Now and Then)" is my favorite song by them

:nudgewink: