Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

31 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Uh @cookie i would stand down if i were you. You are not dealing with a sonic dumpster fire. 

It ‘‘twas just a joke, besides I think the two will be fine. 

Like Moana and Sing In 2016, or Ralph 2 and Grinch last year, both did very well despite presence of one another. Besides @cookie is the animated studio of Pixar, whereas at best I’m more of Illumination in terms of grosses and reception.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Like Moana and Sing In 2016, or Ralph 2 and Grinch last year, both did very well despite presence of one another. Besides @cookie is the animated studio of Pixar, whereas at best I’m more of Illumination in terms of grosses and reception.

I dunno, man. You hade a pretty big breakthrough with Can You Imagine? last game year.

15 minutes ago, Slambros said:

I dunno, man. You hade a pretty big breakthrough with Can You Imagine? last game year.

True and I think both Squirrel Girl and Medusa are better than my previous animated fare but both Pigeon, Peoples and Can You Imagine were all decent breakouts the former and the latter especially.

I wouldn’t say Dreamworks cause @Spagspiria‘s animated fare is the best comparison for that studio and more deserving.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Holiday Year 6 gonna get bloody

Mario

Heart Song

Scavvies with Gyllenhaaloki

Fantasy Numbers Musical

Tom Holland period piece

Lumberjanes

Amulet III (now in PG-13)

Tintin II

• Astonished 1

Thing is, I don't think HS (or whatever I'll end up calling it) would really work as well at any other time of the year. It's a big, bombastic musical with a large cast and a love story at its center, so I really want it to come out as close to Christmas as possible for those sweet, sweet December legs.

(Thanksgiving would be fine too)

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, cookie said:

Thing is, I don't think HS (or whatever I'll end up calling it) would really work as well at any other time of the year. It's a big, bombastic musical with a large cast and a love story at its center, so I kinda really want it to come out as close to Christmas as possible for those sweet, sweet December legs.

(Thanksgiving would be fine too)

What about February? I can see a killer Valentines Day/President’s Day weekend. That’s what I’m doing with Medusa.

2 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

What about February? I can see a killer Valentines Day/President’s Day weekend. That’s what I’m doing with Medusa.

Being a romance it would be hit hard once the weekend's over, though.

If summer ends up empty on family fare I could put it there but for now I'm staying put in November/December.

1 minute ago, cookie said:

Being a romance it would be hit hard once the weekend's over, though.

If summer ends up empty on family fare I could put it there but for now I'm staying put in November/December.

Not necessarily especially if it’s family skewing.

@CookiePictures

Presenting a new clip from The Eternal Storm: The Scavenger Wars Part II, this time introducing @IBexWeBex as Sunn.

Spoiler

It doesn’t take long before Arthur [Kenneth Branagh] falls asleep and snores very loudly. Lucina [MEW] tries her best to ignore his snoring and get some shuteye. She considers hopping over to the empty chair next to her so she can lie two across, but she’s interrupted when, of all people, Sunn [Bex Taylor-Klaus in mocap] spots her from a few rows behind. She runs up to her, all excited.

Sunn: Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, it’s you!

Lucina: ...Huh?

Sunn: You’re the legendary Captain Lucina, savior of the H.F.F Milky Way! (low key squee)

Lucina: Oh god, a fangirl...

Sunn: Everyone calls you a screw up, but I’ve always looked up to you! You’re so confident, and brave and...

While Sunn’s still yapping, Lucina pulls out a bottle of brandy she hid in her jacket and empties the whole thing in one fell swoop. Sunn’s enthusiasm quickly wanes.

Sunn: ... drunk... and… … … … … drunk.

Lucina: (wipes mouth) What do you want, an autograph?

Sunn nervously nods and hands Lucina a piece of paper for her to sign on. Sunn then asks if she can sit next to Lucina for the rest of the trip since she’s never really flown by herself before, and the seat next to Lucina was empty anyhow.

Lucina: What are you, twelve?

Sunn: I’m… uh… twenty four, m’am.

Lucina stares at her in agitated disbelief and Sunn admits it's kinda embarrassing, but she’s always had someone looking after her. Lucina gives in and lets her sit with her as long as she stays quiet.

The boredom quickly sets in for Sunn. She looks past Lucina and sees not only Arthur snoring but Sal [Sasha Lane in mocap] behind him reading a pamphlet, briefly glaring at her.

“You wanna see a magic trick?”, she then asks Lucina excitedly. “Did I not tell you to shut up?!”, Lucina barks back at her. Sunn promises it won’t take long and she’ll not speak again after that.

She reaches her hand out for the bottle and whispers a strange murmur, speaking some kind of ancient language Lucina’s unable to decipher. Then, like magic, the bottle is suddenly filled with brandy again. “What the [beep]”, Lucina mumbles in disbelief while Sal witnesses the same thing.

Then, just as soon as the brandy appears, it vanishes again. “Oh, come on!”, Sunn moans in dismay. Lucina convinces herself that what she just saw was a product of her alcohol-induced imagination and sarcastically congratulates Sunn on her little "magic trick". Sal meanwhile starts taking interest in Sunn from a distance.

“By the way, do something about the nosebleed”, Lucina tells Sunn before she heads off to dreamland. Sunn realizes she’s bleeding from her nose and goes “oh, shoot!”, dashing away to the bathroom.

Edited by cookie
  • Haha 1

THE EPSILON SYNDICATE: UNION OF THIEVES Soundtrack Gets Track Listing

Michael Giacchino's score for the Y5 flick, THE EPSILON SYNDICATE: UNION OF THIEVES fuses a mix of classical spy music with modern flairs, even with a hint of synth in places. The world of the Syndicate is a bonkers, wonderful world, with danger and surprises around every corner, and Giacchino's soundtrack reflects it. Here is the pun-filled track list:

Spoiler
  1. Make It Look Easy (Panic! At The Disco ft. Janelle Monae)
  2. Don't Ask, Donatello
  3. Live and Roulette Live
  4. Good Deed, Bad Timing
  5. The School of No Knocks
  6. The Syndicate and the Saints
  7. The Act of Parenting
  8. Broadway Fights
  9. Calm Before the Store
  10. Plauging Questions
  11. Stark Raving Madame
  12. Glasgow-To Solution
  13. The Devil and the Deep Blue Eyes
  14. A First Crime for Anything
  15. She Came, She Ska
  16. Masqueraid
  17. Breakout Sensation
  18. Hallon The Family
  19. Thirteen Reasons Y
  20. Nadine But Not Heard
  21. Jumpin' Jacked Flash Drive
  22. World's Worst Emergency Exit Plan
  23. Chips Hit The Fan
  24. Brains Over Omicron
  25. A Makeshift Family
  26. The Epsilon Syndicredits

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Disbelief 1

@CayomMagazine

Lager Pictures has reported that Chris Hemsworth (Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe) and Jensen Ackles (Supernatural) have been added to the main cast of One Punch Man. The two actors will reportedly play minor roles as two heroes who get into separate feuds with the titular character of the film.

• Like 1

@CayomMagazine

Lager Pictures has sent out the following warning to theaters across America reading the following:

One Punch Man contains a sequence of flashing lights which may affect guests who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy or other photo sensitivities.

• Like 2