Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

Cookie Pictures Announces Production Start on Voltron: Reunion

voltron_logo__rainbow_variant__by_kingpi

R E U N I O N

The Directors:

16-52-2298-1014x570.jpg

Matt & Ross Duffer (Stranger Things, Spark: Rising, The Scavenger Wars)

The Producers:

MV5BNjcwNzg4MjktNDNlMC00M2U1LWJmMjgtZTVkMV5BMTM2ODI3NzkyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDQ3MV5BNjcyNTcxOTU4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODAx

Jon Favreau (Iron Man, The Jungle Book, Voltron: Defenders of the Universe, Lilo & Stitch)

Shane Black (Iron Man 3, The Nice Guys, Voltron: Rise of Lotor)

Joaquim Dos Santos (co-showrunner on Voltron: Legendary Defender)

The Cast:

Daniel-Henney-premiere-Disneys-Big-Hero-taissa-farmiga-at-w-magazine-nkpr-it-lou220px-Tom_Hiddleston_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.

Daniel Henney (Shiro)

Taissa Farmiga (Pidge)

Tom Hiddleston (Lotor)

1200px-Paul_Reiser_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpgJake-T-Austin.jpgMV5BMTc2NTY0MDc4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzE2

Paul Reiser (General Thorne)

Jake T. Austin (Lance)

James Rolleston (Hunk)

MV5BNzIzMzA5NzgyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjg1MV5BMTM2OTcyMDgxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDU3MV5BMjEzMTcxNDU3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTE0

Tessa Thompson (Allura)

Damian Lewis (Coran)

Elizabeth Banks (Witch Haggar)

6dd954b15da6e91420dc4b9f478fb72d.jpgMV5BMTQzNTY2MzczMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjEzMV5BMTMzMzg3Mzg5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjcz

Naomi Scott (Ezor)

Paula Patton (Acxa)

Gina Carano (Zethrid)

64f90326175f7fd439b583cc42c66b8b.jpgsterling-k-brown-gq-outtake.jpgCasey-Cott-Hot-Pictures.jpg

Boyd Holbrook (Throk)

Sterling K. Brown (Hrox)

Casey Cott (Thim)

The Cinematographer:

steve-yedlin.jpg

Steve Yedlin (Looper, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, The Scavenger Wars)

The Composer:

GiacchinoAt50-Noticia-Michael-Giacchino.

Michael Giacchino (Rogue One, War for the Planet of the Apes, Seeing Her)

Spoiler

I'm still way behind. Haven't watched anything past Season 3 yet.

3 minutes ago, Rorschach said:
  Hide contents

I'm still way behind. Haven't watched anything past Season 3 yet.

Tbh Reunion will go an entirely separate way from the show (Paul Reiser's villain is new for the movie) so no need to catch up.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

@cayommagazine

Details on the story and cast for Endless Animation’s Powerless has been revealed. Michael Pena is Noctámbulo, a Batman esque superhero and the hardworking but isolated defender of Miracle City and Anthony Gonzalez is Maraviño, a cocky and young superhero with a long list of powers. Sofia Vergera plays Becca Blackheart, a comical but seriously dangerous supervillain. 

“Noctámbulo is Miracle City’s finest (yet has no superpowers) defender but struggles socially while dealing with alter ego problems. Maraviño is the new hero on a block with powers that put Superman to shame. The two immediately start a rivalry as the best defender of the city. But when Becca Blackheart steals Maraviño powers and Noctámbulo is left without gadgets and stranded in a bizarre location. The two must work together to save the city they love and ultimately learn that even the powerless can be powerful.”

Zoe Saldana, Diego Luna, Bill Hader, Renee Victor, Andy Samberg, Jenny Slate and Chris Rock have undisclosed roles.

Powerless debuts in time for Easter Y4. Jorge R Gutierrez will write and direct and Del Toro will produce.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

Just now, Isle of Pasta said:

@CayomMagazine

BREAKING: Jennifer Yuh signs on to direct SPARK III and IV, production slated to begin early Y4.

My legacy of making her the director of that one Star Wars spinoff I never got to make in 2.0 lives on

• Haha 1

We Are the Ants To Bring LGBT Stories to Middle America

O$corp Pictures is targeting Middle America with their up-coming sci-fi high school drama We Are the Ants. The creative team is hoping this film will crack into the Midwest and rural America market that is typically limited to major blockbusters, war dramas, and Christian films. So how will it differ from other LGBT films.

• Takes place in the rural Florida Panhandle. 
  • Similar to Roseanne, the film will feature a Republican family however politics and religion will not be the focal point of the film. They family's political views will not be shown in a negative or mocking light.
  • It will be an LGBT story centered around a lower class white family, struck hard by economic hardship.
  • The film will not be centered on homophobia or bullying. Henry will already be out and accepted by his family, friends, and school. While Henry will be bullied, he will not be bullied because of his sexuality. 
  • Insiders, tell us that O$corp Pictures is torn on the rating for the film. Higher ups are worried a R rating will alienate the young adult audience and will lead audiences to view the film as an art house LGBT film. 

• The film has been described by director Kelly Freeman Craig as: "Deeply powerful and insightful story. Much like Notes from the Otherspace, We Are the Ants brings you inside of the mind of an individual. You see their humanity and through that realize your own." When asked if it would be a cultural and critical sensation like Notes from the Otherspace, she responded: "Well I don't like to get ahead of myself. Both these films share similar ideals (both focus on main characters with anxiety and depression), however they are very much different in story and message.  My main hope for this film like Notes from the Otherspace is that it will start an honest and open dialogue among its viewers. My goal is to give people with mental health issues honest/accurate representation and let them know that they aren't alone. While also educating their friends and family. I am just blessed by having two studios believe in my vision and two tremendous casts and crews to bring the stories to life."
  •  

With a rumored budget of $40M-$70M, We Are the Ants is scheduled to open in August, Year 4.

Edited by Hiccup23
  • Like 3

@cayommagazine

Endless Entertainment’s Moongirl is moving to the Endless’ Infinite Studios division instead of being an Endless Animation film. Endless Animation plans to release Powerless (4/10/Y4), Crash Bandicoot 2 (9/18/Y4), and Fraidy Cat (12/25/Y4). True Love although animated in Endless Animation’s studio isn’t a EA movie. Untilted Family Guy Movie opens in January Y4 as well.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

4 minutes ago, Isle of Pasta said:

I’d wait for box office first before calling NFTO a sensation....but wait. YOU are doing actuals!

:ohmygod:

I will abide by the predictions, reviews, real box office standards, and competition/release schedule. 

Image result for i swear gif

But calling it a sensation is more to do with the audience reviews and critical reviews. The film is destined regardless of box office performance to be a cultural landmark for cinema. I mean some of the most hallmark films didn't make millions in the box office. I hope it does well though :) 

• Like 1

On 2018-04-26 at 4:08 AM, Isle of Pasta said:

@CayomMagazine

BREAKING: Jennifer Yuh signs on to direct SPARK III and IV, production slated to begin early Y4.

Image result for jennifer yuh nelson

I guess I better get Metroid going then.

18 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

The first teaser for High School Musical 4: Reunion will debut with Miraculous. High School Musical 4: Reunion will open February Y4.

Two sequels called Reunion within the same year...

h2L7P5G.gif

• Like 1

The reason why I’m doing HSM4R was because I had a great idea for a sequel. It’ll deal with the main 6 in my story (Troy, Gabriella, Chad, Sharpay, Ryan and Monique) as the deal with struggles in the upcoming Wildcats reunion and in real life with tons of music.

Attached to Miraculous and released at Comic Con Y3.

Spoiler

*We see a neon lit city with futuristic tech surrounding it*

*The camera enters what appears to be a boxing ring.*

Announcer: It’s time for the main event!

*A diverse group of aliens cheer excitedly, some making bets to each other using smartphone-like devices. A hulking alien, vaguely rhinocerous-like, approaches the ring.*

Alien in Crowd 1: Good lord, why did you tell me not to put money on him?

Alien in Crowd 2: Wait for it.

*The announcer begins the fight, and the big alien suddenly gets beat up mercilessly, the eyes of patrons circling the stage. He soon falls to the ground, as a wheel-shaped, insect like alien comes up on top. It’s Aera.*

Aera (Aubrey Plaza): Boom, Shacka-Lacka! No...wait. I used that tagline a week ago. No one cheer until I come up with a better one! *Cheering awkwardly stops as people look around.*

*Rock music begins to play*

HOURGLASS ANIMATION

21 LAPS ENTERTAINMENT

*We see a montage from Aera’s narration of winning fights and her life on her old planet, heavily influenced by steampunk design and featuring a great deal of roads and paths made of metal.*

Aera *voiceover*: Before I met Kozar and his girlfriend, I was the Queen of Cosmic Martial Arts. I moved to this planet after our species first discovered galactic space. Well that, and I needed a break from my parents.

*We see her home on the planet. She lives with her parents, and they eat a goo-like substance at a dinner table. Her mother and father are voiced by Kristen Wiig and Will Ferrell respectively.*

Aera’s Mom: I can’t believe you’re seeing new worlds! It reminds of the time I first met your father, and we proceeded to –

Aera: Mom! Not at the dinner table!

Aera’s Dad: What? We just got iced sweet crystals at the park. *Music stops* And THEN we –

Aera: I need to finish studying. *She rolls away, soon facing the camera.* Why did we give them a post credits scene?!

*We cut back to the neon planet, revealed to be a neighborhood of Celestial Haven. Because of her awkward body shape, she often gets marginalized and seen as weak, while life is a struggle for her.*

Aera *voiceover*: I sometimes miss home, but I knew I wanted to find something out there. I just gotta stay here until I figure it out.

*We then cut to a legal office where an slim, purple alien is speaking to Aera behind a desk.*

Alien: I’m afraid that your visa has not been renewed – you will need to vacate Celestial Haven within 7 days.

Aera: ....what?! I’ve got money, do you accept bribes?

Alien: And where did you get said money?

Aera: Uhhh...you know. Cleaning windows of the rich and famous?

Alien: And participating in illegal betting fights?

Aera: Noooo! What could possibly give you that impression?

*Music stops. We turn to see the alien’s computer, showing several ads for a fight Aera would be in. He remarks that it was a lucky guess.*

*Fade to black as the music gets some what action packed and moves to a more musical score. Suddenly, we see a heist at the Celestial Archives, where a priceless red crown is stolen. There is a band of thieves, who distract security guards using smoke and steal the crown. Aera was seen hiding in the museum*

*News and press junkets go crazy, claiming that a priceless and lethal artifact was stolen. Aera watches the news at a bar. She speaks to the bartender, a red, buff, alien*

Aera: Listen, I need to take my mind off things, and I need to be discreet. Just give me something good.

Bartender: You’re a valuable person who is trying to do the galaxy good.

Aera: I meant a drink.

Bartender: *beat* Ooooohhh....that makes a lot more sense. Also get down.

*Aera turns around and sees a wolf-like alien with red fur, Warlene (Elizabeth Debicki), along with a giant green robot, Dag (John Cena). Aera watches in awe as the two beat up a cafe brutally. (offscreen) Aera and the bartender look from the sidelines*

Aera: Jeeze, why are they doing that?

Bartender: He’s kidnapped several people and is probably a deranged cannibal murderer.

Aera: Oh, makes sense.

Bartender: I feel I’ve made an ethical violation even serving him.

(0:03 – 0:11) NEXT FEBRUARY

*We see Aera, Dag, and Warlene at the bar, now abandoned, at a table. Dag is a bit big for the chair, and Aera is quite small.*

Warlene: Your battle skills are strong – we could use you on our team. The Crown of Psicarus could be deadly in the wrong hands, and we could use your help to get it back.

(0:11 – 0:18) *They go inside Warlene’s ship, where they meet another alien, Gippir, whose skin looks like he is wearing heavy clothing and advanced goggles. (Lil’ Rel Howery) He has a large monitor with lots of display information. *

Warlene: You’ve met Dag, I’m Warlene, and that’s Gippir.

Aera: Okay, when do we start fighting?

Warlene: Once I finish up this exposition.

Dag: But that’s boring!

Warlene: But I need to tell you how –

*The music stops* Dag, Aera, and Gippir are all asleep in one big pile. *

Warlene: *sighs* Just play the sizzle reel.

(2:39 to 2:48)

*Aera, Gippir, Dag, and Warlene jump into a massive, lit up tunnel going straight down.*

*Aera speeds through a busy crowd in the city*

*Gippir breaks into a massive security system, typing furiously*

*Perthena fights several guards using a grappling hook, as Dag’s arm turns into a minigun. The music stops as Aera conceredly distracts the camera. We hear gunfire and screams.*

Aera: *speaking to audience* Okay, they only said we could make this movie if we kept it PG, so I gotta hang on for a moment. Hey Dag, are we done killing people?

Dag: *offscreen* Not quite yet. *Aera looks on in horror as she hears a loud scream, grimacing.* Okay now we are! Wait, wait, sorry not yet. 

*2:49 to 2:53 – a new name appears with each beat*

AUBREY PLAZA

ELIZABETH DEBICKI

JOHN CENA

LIL’ REL HOWERY

JENNY SLATE

JOHN MULANEY

With KRISTEN WIIG

And WILL FERRELL

AERA: RISING

*Warlene and her allies are hiding behind inside a school, awkwardly standing around as the bell rings and students travel between class to class. One young lizard alien, wearing Emo getup and seeming detached, notices them.*

Lizard: Who are you guys?

Warlene: Uhh....your new substitute teachers!

Lizard: You don’t really look like the teaching lot.

*A professor comes down the hall, recognizing Warlene and co. as substitute teachers.*

Professor: And where’s your hall pass, young man?

Lizard: Ugh, I hate this school! *He storms off.*

Professor: *To Warlene and co* Heh, no wonder he was voted least likely to be president. Ezen can be a bit of a difficult student.

IN THEATRES, 3D, and IMAX 3D

FEBRUARY Y4

• Like 3
  • Sad 1