Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

@CAYOMMagazine: Sources confirm for us that Gold Crescent Pictures is prepping a live-action film adaptation of the sci-fi/action video game Crysis with director Peter Berg at the helm. The pic is looking to drop on July 3rd, Y4, to take advantage of the military theme and Berg's experience and credentials with patriotic flicks. Frequent Berg collaborator Mark Wahlberg is rumored to have a role, but reportedly not the lead. Stay tuned for updates.

• Like 1

Endless Entertainment Y4 Tentative Slate

High School Musical 4: Reunion - 1/17/Y4

Bullets and Lyrics - 2/14/Y4

Powerless - 3/10/Y4

Brother Bear - 3/27/Y4

Connor’s Legacy: Birth of The Phoenix- 5/1/Y4

Time Cops - 6/5/Y4

Blue and Gold - 8/7/Y4

Crash Bandicoot: The Sequel - 9/18/Y4

Isle Of The Lost - 10/9/Y4

Treasure Planet: Gauntlet of Midas - 11/6/Y4

True Love - 11/25/Y4

Can You Imagine - 12/23/Y4

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

@cayommagazine

Due to recent news about a Cookie Animation film opening close to Easter. Endless does a switcharoo. Endless Animation’s Powerless will now open March 6th to avoid competition, and Brother Bear will open March 27th.

• Haha 1

Year 4 Plans

Pokemon: Rise of the Rockets (Fantasy/Adventure) (dir. Shawn Levy) - February 14th (President's Day Weekend)

Mass Effect (Sci-Fi/Action/Adventure) (dir. Matt Shakman) - April 10th (Easter Weekend)

Red Dead Redemption (Western) (dir. David McKenzie) - August 14th

24 Hours (Crime) (dir. Taylor Sheridan) - September 18th

The Last Policeman (Dystopian Crime Drama) (dir. Cary Fukunaga) - October 9th

Pillars of Eternity: The Hollow Vale (Fantasy) (dir. Miguel Sapochnik) - November 19th

Fortnight (Period Drama/War) (dir. Steven Spielberg) - December 25th

Edited by 4815162342

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

It ain’t going to be easy for Gauntlet of Midas anymore.

The only other spot to drop Pillars in would be March and I'd rather not want to have 3 tentpoles opening in the space of 2 months.

I may move it there in the end depending on how the scheduling shakes out.

...okay this is getting silly now.

@4815162342 @YourMother the Edgelord @cookie @Hiccup23 @Rorschach @Ethan Hunt @Isle of Pasta

Does anyone actually object to opening the Advance Schedule for Y4 tonight? If everyone's trying to claim dates now anyway we might as well make it formal. Otherwise we should probably hold off on publicizing entire slates with prospective dates. 

I figure like last time we can each claim four IMAX bookings in advance there and for the rest we have to wait until posting finished films in Part I for that? Any time in particular work for people?

Edited by Xillix
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Xillix said:

...okay screw it this is getting silly now.

@4815162342 @YourMother the Edgelord @cookie @Hiccup23 @Rorschach @Ethan Hunt @Isle of Pasta

Does anyone actually object to opening the Advance Schedule for Y4 tonight? If everyone's trying to claim dates now anyway we might as well make it formal. I figure like last time we can each claim four IMAX bookings in advance there and for the rest we have to wait until posting finished films in Part I for that? Any time in particular work for people?

No objection here. 

Teaser attached to The Prince Of Egypt and Wolves of The Deep

—————————————————————

We see Michael Carter (Asa Butterfield) prepping for a big football game about to walk in. We then hear a voice over by Kevin Hart as The Timekeeper.

Timekeeper: Michael Carter. You went from football star...

We see shots of Michael and his sick mother (Michelle Pfiefer) and him doing some illegal stuff like gambling.

Timekeeper: to the bottom of the bottom. However I sense... no wait... See greatness inside of you. You see we got a powerful supervillain who stole some powerful shit and is about to royally screw our timeline. 

We then cut to see Black Beetle (Michelle Rodriguez) walking to talk to Maxwell Lord (Jay Baruchel). 

Timekeeper: I need you to stop this villain and in return I’ll grant you riches beyond your wildest dreams.

Michael: I am in but you know for the keeper of time, I thought you’d be way taller. Like 5’10 at worst.

We show the Timekeeper zapping Michael.

Timekeeper: Don’t be a dick dude.

Endless Entertainment 

DC Entertainment 

(0:12-0:23)

We see Blue Beetle (Jake T Austin) and Booster Gold meeting for the first time.

Booster Gold: So what are you supposed to be? A awkward teenage bug boy superhero.

Blue Beetle: You’re like Deadpool but you know not funny.

(1:00-1:40)

We cut through various scenes. We see Blue Beetle and Booster Gold fighting Doctor Polaris, Lord having a psychic tantrum, We see Jaime and Michael at school doing some fun stuff. We then see the two fighting OMACs.

Blue Beetle: Who’d have thought, that the two of us would make the perfect team.

Booster Gold: Well I’m a 10 and you’re like a 6 maybe a 7. But yeah we kick ass together.

(2:31-ending)

Blue and Gold

We then see the two of them about to face off Black Beetle, summoning dinosaurs, a T-Rex, a small number of Pteranodons and velociraptors.

Blue Beetle: But I thought those guys went extinct.

Booster Gold: As long as we don’t have high heels we’ll be fine.

We see Blue Beetle flying away from the Pteranodons in a aerial chase as Booster Gold runs from a pack of velociraptors.

Booster Gold: Why couldn’t they have been the harmless singing purple kind.

August 7th Y4 in 3D, Dolby Cinema, and IMAX

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cookie said:

Metroid - February 7th (dir. Jennifer Yuh Nelson)

50 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Pokemon: Rise of the Rockets (Fantasy/Adventure) (dir. Shawn Levy) - February 14th (President's Day Weekend)

Nintendo dominance in February Y4 :sparta:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

February Y4 looks strong (if everything makes it): we got Aera: Rising, Pokémon 2, Metroid and Bullets and Lyrics.

I have something I wanna drop on Valentine's Day... not a direct Pokémon competitor but it'd definitely conflict with B+L so I might need to pick something else.

33 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

February Y4 looks strong (if everything makes it): we got Aera: Rising, Pokémon 2, Metroid and Bullets and Lyrics.

I kinda forgot that Pokemon 2 was happening in February so....expect a move for AR. :hahaha:

• Haha 3