Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

Teaser attached to Miraculous and depending on theater with SWAT KATS 2: The Viper Strikes (see @Xillix)

—————————————————————

Endless Entertainment 

Endless Animation 

Mexopolis

We see a jellyfish themed supervillain robbing Miracle City’s National Bank, firing bolts of lightning on those who get in his way.

Gelhead: Mwahahahaha. I’m going to be so rich.

We hear an owl hoot and Noctámbulo (think an Owl themed version of Batman in a navy blue suit) appears out of nowhere startling the villain.

Noctámbulo: Silly Gelhead. Don’tcha know crime doesn’t pay?

Gelhead: How long did it take for that pun of yours?

Noctámbulo: Actually, on the ride here I was debating on which one to go with.

Although powerless, using his superior fighting skills, Noctámbulo defeats Gelhead as the patrons of the bank cheer him on. Noctámbulo then pulls out a to do list.

Noctámbulo: Okay. I stopped Gelhead from robbing a bank. Saved cats from tree... monsters (showing a cutscene of him fighting tree monsters (think Kite Eating tree from Peanuts but with razor sharp teeth in its leaves)). Now I need...

We then see a faint gorilla made entirely out of churros pounding its chest on top of a skyscraper.

Noctámbulo: Fight Churro Kong.

We cut to see Noctámbulo fighting Churro Kong in his owl like jet but gets knocked out the sky but we see Churro Kong being destroyed by Maraviño (think Superman meets Captain Marvel in gold and silver) using a powerful laser beam as churros fly down below the city

Noctámbulo: Who the he-rest of the word I can’t say is he. Oh crud I’m still falling.

From the creators of Crash Bandicoot and My Peoples

Mayor: Noctámbulo, for many years we’ve valued your services.

We cut to see Noctámbulo saving more people from various situations.

Mayor: But we need someone with superpowers, a real superhero.

Noctámbulo doesn’t take the news well and acts like a dumped ex. 

Noctámbulo: What do you mean real superhero? I stopped Becca Blackheart, the most deadliest villain ever.

Mayor: Causing a lot of destruction in the city. We need a safer and arguably more powerful hero, I’m sorry but it’s over.

Noctámbulo: I can change. I can mutate myself, I can get a new stronger suit. I can...

Mayor: Look it’s not you. It’s the city, you’ll find another thing to do. 

Noctámbulo: But I want to help the city.

Mayor: Look don’t make this any harder than it needs to be, you’re embarrassing yourself. Here’s a tissue btw, you’re flooded my office.

We see the office somewhat half full with Noctámbulo’s tears and snot. We then cut to Noctámbulo flowing out of the office on a literal stream of tears.

And the director of The Book of Life

Noctámbulo: I can prove I’m still useful. I mean I’m Noctámbulo.

(We cut to see Maraviño and Noctámbulo trying to fight Becca Blackheart but interfer with each other in a comedic fashion. Becca Blackheart then curbstomps both of them stealing the formers power and destroying the latters gadgets sending them flying to parts unknown. We see the two trying to trek it back in a desert.)

Maraviño: Thanks to you I’m powerless, you have no gadgets and we’re stuck in the most dangerous place on Earth.

Noctámbulo: My fault?! I at least am useful without powers. I worked hard in life whereas you can’t do anything at all.

Maraviño starts mocking him in a irritating nasally voice mocking Noctámbulo 

Noctámbulo: I’m not stooping to your level.

Maraviño: I’m not stooping to your level.

Noctámbulo: Stop that!

Maraviño: Stop that!

Noctámbulo: I’m a idiot.

Maraviño: Hey you said it, not me.

(We then cut to various scenes. Maraviño and Noctámbulo fighting tiger like bounty hunters. The two them attempt to get out of a deadly maze. We see Noctámbulo in his civilian garb at a party. Noctámbulo saving Maraviño from a long snake with gaping jaws.)

Michael Pena

Anthony Gonzalez 

Sofia Vergera 

Diego Luna

Andy Samberg

Bill Hader 

Renee Victor

Chris Rock

Jenny Slate

Powerless

Easter Y4, in 3D and IMAX 

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Isle of Pasta said:

Real talk:

Reveal hidden contents

Speaking of which. When can we expect more Bounty Hamster goodness? 

Never did this...oops.

THE AMERICAN FILM INSTITUTE ANNOUNCES ANNUAL TOP 10 FILMS FOR YEAR 2

An annual tradition for the American Film Institue, they are pleased to announce the top 10 films of Year 2.

Using statistics from both the Critical Consensus thread and the Review Aggregation thread, this list was created for AFI's top ten films. Films that made the top 10 in both threads were automatically included, while films with the next lowest sum of rankings filled any gaps. 

Without further ado, the films are below, listed in alphabetical order.

Spoiler

56 DAYS OF LOVE

Directed by Ang Lee

Oscorp Productions

AND THE BAND PLAYED ON

Directed by Michael Mann

Numerator Pictures

BLANK

Directed by Martin McDonagh

Numerator Pictures

LORD OF THE FLIES

Directed by Danny Boyle

Alpha Pictures

MIDNIGHT IN THE AFGHAN VALLEY

Directed by Mike McCoy

Oscorp Productions

THE ODYSSEY: THE SPOILS OF WAR

Directed by Matt Reeves

Lager Studios

OUR CITY

Directed by John Lassetter

Energized Entertainment

THE PARVELLI REUNION

Directed by Yorgos Lanthimos

Hourglass Pictures

TO THE MOON

Directed by Pete Docter

ChD Pictures

WAR OF THE GODS

Directed by J.J. Abrams

TriCrescent Media

• Like 4

Attached to Garden of Eden and Wolves of the Deep

Spoiler

*A soft 50s melody (think Singin’ in the Rain) begins to play*

*Voiceover begins by Gideon (Jeff Daniels). We see shots of a neighborhood influenced by 1950s Suburbia, but with a far more luxurious slant and futuristic appeal.*

Voiceover: Paradigm Valley is one of our 10 great placements you can live in upon successful completion of your examination. Food, learning, entertainment, and luxury is all available at the push of a button. And I believe many of your families are too.

*The music continues, as we see a more sci-fi based setting: Several students in blue jumpsuits watch the video in a classroom, as they navigate from class to class in grey, dull hallways.

Voiceover: For many of you, the days are drawing close, but I’m certain you will all pass easily.

Student: And if we don’t?

Voiceover: *music stops, Jeff Daniel’s smile disappears.* Let’s hope that doesn’t come to fruition.

*We zoom out and see a window pointing into space.*

HOURGLASS PICTURES

*Two people, Benny (Bradley Cooper) and Amelia (Viola Davis) are discussing on a patio at her house in Paradigm Valley.*

Amelia: My son’s taking his examination today. I’m nervous, but I did everything in my power to help him succeed, and I know he will.

Benny: I’m certain he will.

*We then see Benny re-unite with his daughter, who passed the examination. Amelia gets concerned as she doesn’t see his son.*

From the director of OKJA and SNOWPIERCER

*Amelia and an automated community planner, Lulu (Alison Brie), discuss her son. She speaks in somewhat creepily happy tone, like an overeager customer service worker.*

Lulu: I’m afraid all successful completions have arrived at all 10 placements.

Amelia: I don’t understand. He was good, smart, I don’t know how he could have failed.

Lulu: Maybe you didn’t prepare him enough. *Amelia glares at her*

*We then see Amelia’s son, Stephen (Ashton Sanders), as he and several students (most of the class from before, in fact) arrive in a large power plant with workers toiling away. One man, Claudius, (Min-Sik Choi) orders them to get to work.*

Stephen: Why didn’t I pass? I shouldn’t be here!

Claudius: Neither should we.

Stephen: My mom is probably terrified that I’m here.

Claudius: I promise you, she isn’t.

*We then cut to Amelia, who makes a plan with Benny to get out of the community and find her son.*

Amelia: I need to find him.

Benny: Nobody leaves this place – we are going to die here.

Amelia: How many others are out there in his situation?

Benny: I won’t do it. I can’t risk giving up everything I’ve worked for so that –

Amelia: I’ll give you my wine credits for a year.

Benny: - I can run off and – does that include champagne?

(0:05) NEXT SUMMER

*We see Stephen toiling away in a power plant and a few others in sweatshops and food preparation aeras.*

Amelia (voiceover): I’ve got to find him and set this right. There’s no way he could have failed.

(0:13 – 0:18)

*She walks trimupantly outside of the doors for Paradigm Valley.*

*Benny collapses onto the street in Paradigm Valley.*

(0:18 – 0:28)

*A group of workers begin to rise up, but are tasered.*

*Gideon walks through a hallway carrying two vicious, mutated dogs on leashes.*

*Stephen and a few others are hiding in a kitchen as people with flashlights come in.*

Amelia: I don’t care about the cost, I need to give my son justice.

*After each name, the music gets more intense, adding an intense orchestra over each “Oh, what a night!” from the song, repeating with each name.*

VIOLA DAVIS

*She sits in a room, covered in blood and sheepishly smiling at the camera (which she is facing).*

BRADLEY COOPER

*He chugs an entire bottle of wine, nervously jittering, at his house.*

ALISON BRIE

*Lulu cocks a shotgun while looking over Paradigm Valley.*

JEFF DANIELS

*We see Gideon behind a desk, smiling at an assistant and winking at her.*

Oh what a night......

*A massive riot begins to take place.*

*Several homes in Paradigm Valley are on fire.*

*A few people look out the window.*

*Some large starships get buffered by debris.*

*Amelia runs down a hallway.*

*Stephen kisses a teenage girl.*

*Stephen places his examination form on the table.*

Gideon (at his desk): There is a reason we do things the way we do. Your understanding and compliance of that will ensure our survival.

PARADIGM VALLEY

SUMMER Y4

IN THEATRES AND IMAX

• Like 1

@CayomMagazine

Sources say negotiations are already underway for follow-ups to #ScavengerWars and #Ripper despite neither having released yet. Duffers would take a producer role for the former due to #Voltron commitment.

@cayommagazine

Endless Animation is considered pushing back Crash Bandicoot 2 and replacing it with a untitled GameVerse movie. Rumors said it’s about the newest character in the Skylanders team, Stealth Elf.

The main characters in Skylanders has been revealed and the following characters are returning:

Chris Hemsworth as Crash

Morgan Freeman as Aku Aku

Erza Miller as Spyro

Donald Glover as Rash

Chris Pratt as Pimple

Charlie Day as Zitz

Ashley Tisdale as Stealth Elf

@CayomMagazine

Nora Twomey to direct an adaptation of the graphic novel/musical FUN HOME, coming late Y4. The film will follow an animation style similar to Alison Bechdel's comics, as it traces her life growing up and coming to terms with her sexuality, along with her father's own struggles with the same topic.

• Like 1

Just now, Isle of Pasta said:

@CayomMagazine

Nora Twomey to direct an adaptation of the graphic novel/musical FUN HOME, coming late Y4. The film will follow an animation style similar to Alison Bechdel's comics, as it traces her life growing up and coming to terms with her sexuality, along with her father's own struggles with the same topic.

Ooh. Are you doing a hand drawn animation or CGI to emulate the style? What rating are you aiming for?

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Ooh. Are you doing a hand drawn animation or CGI to emulate the style? What rating are you aiming for?

It'll be hand drawn animation. Look up Alison Bechdel's comics, and you'll see the style that the film is going for.

Spoiler

And yes she's the namesake of the Bechdel test. ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Isle of Pasta said:

It'll be hand drawn animation. Look up Alison Bechdel's comics, and you'll see the style that the film is going for.

Reveal hidden contents

Ah. I see.

4 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

With a strong score of 66, Battletoads is the best reviewed movie in the GameVerse films (Crash at 62, Spyro at 48). Battletoads leaps into theaters this Easter in 3D.