WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 61): Kingsman 39M | It 29.8M | Ninjago 20.4M | AA 6.3M | mother! 3.3M | Friend Request 2M (lol)

• Community Manager

So the plan had always been to replace the reaction emojis with our face emojis but we didn't have the time to resize them.

Yesterday when I joke replaced them with Pikachu, I learned you didn't need to resize them. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

So the plan had always been to replace the reaction emojis with our face emojis but we didn't have the time to resize them.

Yesterday when I joke replaced them with Pikachu, I learned you didn't need to resize them. 

What's the pictures for our straight likes though, those are just boxes for me.

• Like 1

Stronger was good, not great. I think it suffers from an out acting problem. Tatiana Maslany is so fabulous and authentic that all the other actors fail to keep up. Even Jake G wasn't as impressive as reviews are stating. I didn't see his character come through, I saw Jake G the actor as a guy without legs. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Can we get the Leo emoji in the posting system?

Theater update:

Kingsman is selling pretty well. If I had to guess, it's slightly above yesterday.

Ninjago was doing fairly well earlier but is pretty much done doing anything noteworthy today; the show in a couple minutes only has about 20 seats sold.

It is filling up pretty much all of its shows to at least 60-70% capacity

Friend Request has had two shows today sell nothing and one with one seat sold :rofl: The show in a few minutes has 5 tickets, so that's progress I guess.
AA is pretty much on par with yesterday.

mother! is selling 10-12 seats per show, which is probably enough to keep it around next weekend

Home Again had its morning show cut by a sensory friendly Ninjago show in addition to an early afternoon Kingsman, so it hasn't sold a whole lot outside of its one proper afternoon show.

Mulan.... nah

SMH.... double nah

THB...... I don't even know if it sold anything for its single show lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn Oh sweet Jesus, my local(ish) theater is actually not gonna show Kingsman 2 at all XD XD XD

Not exactly missing on a hit. Kingsman is getting crushed by It around here. Not sure if it will match the OW of the first tbh. mother! is straight up tanking, tho.

• Like 1