Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

And? No reason for you to watch the Star

Again it’s likely I’ll see either that or Daddy’s Home 2. In my family we see Christmas movies around Christmas time.

Just now, filmlover said:

And here I thought @WrathOfHan had the worst mom of the BOT children.

She seldomly sees movies. She’s never liked sci-fi movies and animated movies. She liked F8te and Homecoming but she fell asleep during Orient Express. She doesn’t see movies much but I love her.

• Like 1

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

She seldomly sees movies. She’s never liked sci-fi movies and animated movies. She liked F8te and Homecoming but she fell asleep during Orient Express. She doesn’t see movies much but I love her.

She's too busy getting hyped for The Post, that's why.

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

She actually is.

My mom is psyched for that, The Greatest Showman, and Darkest Hour. I know for a fact I will see all three of them with her.

It's insane how many movies are about to come out (at least 9 are opening here between Wednesday and Christmas Day). I wanna see everything except Father Figures lol.

• Like 1

My mother informed me last night that she'd like to make WONDER WHEEL our family Christmas Day movie. We'll be up in Boston so we have a few choices. I'll probably push for I, Tonya because she's definitely not gonna wanna see Shape of Water or Call Me by Your Name. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

My mother informed me last night that she'd like to make WONDER WHEEL our family Christmas Day movie. We'll be up in Boston so we have a few choices. I'll probably push for I, Tonya because she's definitely not gonna wanna see Shape of Water or Call Me by Your Name. 

I, Tonya is only gonna be in NY and LA until January.

2 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Our Christmas movie is probably gonna be All the Money in the World.  Nothing quite says the holidays like a good 'ol kidnapping and ear mutilation.

2 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Woody Allen :gold:

• Like 2