Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Old people at The Post today made it a great experience.  They clapped during it like it was a Star Wars movie.

Had a similar experience when a friend and I went and saw Lincoln. Spielberg tapping into the geriatric demo. 

How is Fear not a BOT classic? You really can't find better than Marky Mark as the world's least convincing psycho boyfriend who taunts Reese's father by pounding his chest like he's King Kong and later destroying his car and leaving a note that says "now I popped both your cherries."

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I think it's time to let Peter Jackson go. Dude is a trash filmmaker now. Mortal Engines is probably shit too.

A friend and I are reading that for our book club because of the trailer and I told him the movie was just the first 14 pages and lasts 3 hours. 

He believed me.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

It was Born Bad starring Michael Welch and Bonnie Dennison.   You may queue up your Mariah Carey gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_Bad

It's not an official remake but who's to say? After all, all Lifetime movies (that aren't low-rent "unauthorized" biopics) are about nice women getting involved with men who reveal themselves to be monsters.