Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Treetanic said:

What is your point here? As soon as you've done drugs all your opinions are worthless?

I'm just saying, having sex really makes you feel good if you've been stressed and unhappy. I know its easier said than done but it's also not as hard as you worry about.

Also I'm not addicted, I even went 3 days out of 7 last week without doing it. :ph34r:

tenor.gif?itemid=4347370

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Ethan, for all your prom problems, at least be thankful you got to go to the prom with somebody. I just went with my lonesome self.

Prom is awful, pointless, and propagates archaic and cruddy stereotypes. Celebrate going alone!

Edited by Trolltastic Tele
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

you know that's actually Jim's hand in that scene of Titanic, the drawing is Jim's too... is there anything he CAN'T do (except make a bad film)

What are your thoughts on Piranha 2?

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

That would be the worst possible choice because it's single file seating. Ethan may have his moments but isn't THAT dumb :lol: 

He should take her to Epcot. Flower & Garden Festival going on right now! Can't get more romantic than that.

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

Prom is awful, pointless, and propagates archaic outdated stereotypes. Celebrate going alone!

I don't disagree. I only went to dance, have some food, and chat with some friends. I didn't need to, and didn't have a date. 

• Like 1