Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i just googled it and found like twenty articles writing extensively about who scott eastwood could be playing in suicide squad. these comic book/fanboy news sites bring me such joy some times.

He was coming off the smash hit The Longest Ride yo.

Yeah I didn't know he was on that either

I am in fact aware that he was in F8 of the Furious though.! Think that's the only movie I can say for sure he's in. And apparently he's in the new Pac Rim movie (?) According to you guys just now but has a previously unaware of that

12 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Scott Eastwood was literally a punchline on a DC show I just worked on. (Or rather, his hotness as rated by teen girls.) So there you are. 

DC show?  Hmm explains your MCU hatred

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i just googled it and found like twenty articles writing extensively about who scott eastwood could be playing in suicide squad. these comic book/fanboy news sites bring me such joy some times.

weirdly none of them accurately predicted that he would play "some guy".

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

He's most assuredly Nightwing.

13 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Scott Eastwood was literally a punchline on a DC show I just worked on. (Or rather, his hotness as rated by teen girls.) So there you are. 

DC show?  Hmm explains your MCU hatred

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Well at least I remember him in that one because he sacrifices himself and I found it amusing that it registered nothing on any level.

I don’t remember any of that 

• Like 1

Just now, That Ambitious Guy said:

thankfully there hasn’t been one Max Landis tweet in 2018 thus far

he went the Devin Faraci method for reacting to sexual assault allegations. i'm sure in the same way he'll try to slide back on to twitter in like six months only to get yelled at by everyone again.

• Like 2