Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

so i kinda loved Solo. i wanna watch it again because i'm wondering if the Grand Lumiere being literally the nicest cinema i've ever been inside sweetened me a little bit. although i'm also dying from this cold so i feel like that evens things out. 

• Like 6
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

so i kinda loved Solo. i wanna watch it again because i'm wondering if the Grand Lumiere being literally the nicest cinema i've ever been inside sweetened me a little bit. although i'm also dying from this cold so i feel like that evens things out. 

Noted Ron Howard stan CoolioD1

• Like 5

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

I think a similar thing happened with me and CMBYN (probably not as nice as the Lumiere or whatever but the theatre I was in was still pretty dope) so I don't know how it'll hold up if I rewatch.

I think there's something inherently enjoyable about being in a room that someone has put a lot of effort into making look nice.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

cuck

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Noted Ron Howard stan CoolioD1

6 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

cuck

Proof that STAR WARS FANS are TOXIC and MEAN. Verbally beating up Coolio just for liking Solo shame on you all.

• Like 2

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

Please for the love of God tell me you did not watch all 57 minutes and 40 seconds.

Hell no but I keep clicking on this stuff when ppl post it here so I can't get it out of my recommended bar lmao

so last day tomorrow they're replaying most of the competition entries. looking at the schedule Happy as Lazzaro and Burning are gonna be my top two priorities trying to catch i've heard good stuff about them. that means skipping another silver lake screening fuck you han.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

Ya know there's a "Clear Watch History" button in the YouTube history tab?

I do but I ain't clicking that every week or so.

tumblr_myw1yz3o4c1sib943o1_500.gif

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

so last day tomorrow they're replaying most of the competition entries. looking at the schedule Happy as Lazzaro and Burning are gonna be my top two priorities trying to catch i've heard good stuff about them. that means skipping another silver lake screening fuck you han.

Fuck you too bitch!

29 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Speaking of which, have you seen BlacKkKlansman yet?