Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Between work and the baby, I feel like I am about 5 minutes away from just collapsing of sleep. Luckily the wife should be home shortly and I can finally get some rest, been up since 5 because the baby refused to sleep for some reason.

Baby?  Did I miss something?

31 minutes ago, DARth DAR said:

There's a pizza joint around here that has a garlic cream sauce cheese chicken and roasted potato pizza.  And yes it's great 

img_0370.jpg

I'd remove the potatoes since blocky carbs on a pizza seems like a bad idea.

13 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Between work and the baby, I feel like I am about 5 minutes away from just collapsing of sleep. Luckily the wife should be home shortly and I can finally get some rest, been up since 5 because the baby refused to sleep for some reason.

It gets better...and coffee becomes your best friend in the mornings:)...

Don't feel bad about putting the baby in the swing or seat and taking 20 minutes for yourself, even if she's not home...mom and dad sleep and sanity are as important as baby's...

4 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

It gets better...and coffee becomes your best friend in the mornings:)...

Don't feel bad about putting the baby in the swing or seat and taking 20 minutes for yourself, even if she's not home...mom and dad sleep and sanity are as important as baby's...

I'm just happy I get to work from home a lot now so I'm with her while my wife is at work. My morning walk with the baby which includes getting some strong coffee at the neighborhood bagel place definitely helps as you said :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I'm just happy I get to work from home a lot now so I'm with her while my wife is at work. My morning walk with the baby which includes getting some strong coffee at the neighborhood bagel place definitely helps as you said :P

I found the Keurig to be my lifesaver b/c I could have a cup brewed in 45 seconds with no effort:)...if only I could walk to a coffee shop!

And the next few months, teething becomes a nuisance...when the drool starts in earnest and the crankiness comes, Orajel for bedtime and icy rings for daytime can also save your day:)...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

Because he's Geno Smith and he's absolutely terrible.

Man, the NYG are gonna try to pray that others teams can win, so they can keep dropping into top pick status...one of the only reasons you bench Manning for GENO SMITH!  (Or you're worried Manning will get killed, and you're just saving him for next year)...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DARth DAR said:

The Giants certainly have issues but Manning didn't seem to be one of them

He's made his fair share of Eli mistakes but he had no O-line, no running game and his best receiver gone for the year. Not to mention the much vaunted defense has played like shit.

• Like 1