Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Well, thr local theater in my hometown, the one I started working at nearly 10 years ago, the inspiration for all my tiktoks, is closing its doors on January 5. 

Really awful news. I pretty much grew up at that place. Going to feel weird that somewhere that was so pivotal to who I am as a person now just won't exist in a few months.

• Sad 5

With all the crazy developments about the Menendez Bros this week (especially today!), I finally finished the Monsters season about them tonight. The much talked about fifth episode is well done, but the rest? I might've slightly preferred it to the Dahmer season, and the acting is unquestionably solid (the actors playing the brothers are quite good), but the execution still comes across as clunky and not worthy of what such a wild, "you had to be there to witness the hysteria surrounding it" true crime story deserves. I continue to like the idea behind the Monster(s) anthology, but the campy Ryan Murphy of it all just renders the whole thing ineffective when it should be harrowing.

1 hour ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

Y'all bitches are lyinggg...my birthday is October 25th!!! Not todayyy.

Unless it's an early ass notificationnn.

That's exactly what it is lol. Not sure why the birthday list comes up at 10 PM, but whatever. Happy birthday, hon!

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, Eric is Gay for Venom said:

That's exactly what it is lol. Not sure why the birthday list comes up at 10 PM, but whatever. Happy birthday, hon!

Ooh, lol. Well...good job on whoever did that then! Tehe.

And, thanksssss, babe. I love ya bunches! Expecting a proposal or something in my DMs when I wake up. ❤️