Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

AotC has better setpieces than Rots so it's a better movie

Ppl gonna be mad but this is a decent take. The prequels get progressively worse. ROTS is the most po-faced, has the most aggressively disastrous dialogue, and is the most painful to sit through

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Ppl gonna be mad but this is a decent take. The prequels get progressively worse. ROTS is the most po-faced, has the most aggressively disastrous dialogue, and is the most painful to sit through

ROTS was the funniest and therefore the least painful to get through.

gvetHFW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

This random shot of Obi-Wan during the big blah blah blah you're breaking my heart scene had me in stitches.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, ReyReyBattery said:

ROTS was the funniest and therefore the least painful to get through.

gvetHFW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

This random shot of Obi-Wan during the big blah blah blah you're breaking my heart scene had me in stitches.

They all 3 got the most random cutaway shots

tumblr_oe0ju23gci1s7xfipo3_400.gif

• Like 2

Just now, That One Guy said:

ROTS has hilarious dialogue but it also makes me cry.  fight between Obi-Wan and Anakin is simultaneously awesome and heartbreaking.  don’t @ me

That's the most embarrassing set piece in the whole franchise, it's so ugly. And mans just slaughtered younglings and threw his pregnant wife around.

• Like 5

From IMDB-One of the early concepts for General Grievous was a small child sitting on a floating chair, guarded by two IG88 droids from Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980). George Lucas rejected this look, as a child would not be taken seriously as the deadliest hand-to-hand fighter the galaxy has seen, which is how he wanted Grievous to be portrayed. Instead, part of the final look for General Grievous' face was inspired by the shape of a bathroom detergent spray nozzle.

Edited by DARth DAR
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I'm almost halfway through/over 150 pages into The Maze Runner, and I'm pretty mixed about it. The world is nicely realized, but fuck all is happening in the book. Having such short chapters gets my hopes up that the plot will move forward, but it doesn't :kitschjob: