Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

@Lor San Tele @ck5111 Mind if I start my 2018 prediction thread? I know TOG wasn't able to start his thread last year until I was nearly done with mine, but raegr/ck hasn't made a post in his thread for nearly 2 weeks.

Just promise us there won't be anything that beats The Mummy for $300M please. :lol:

1 minute ago, The Last Panda said:

I still need to see a few more movies (SoW, Darkest Hour, Wind River, Good Time, plus a few others) but I have a feeling some of my Bamboo Awards choices might raise a few eyes here :ph34r:

Yes, we all know you're gonna pick Scott Eastwood as Best Supporting Actor for amazing work in The Fate of the Furious.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lor San Tele said:

I completely forgot that a FURIOUS movie came out this year. (Also, I still haven’t seen it.)

But you only saw like, what, 10 movies this year? :lol: I'm sure you're camping out for Darkest Hour as we speak.

(edit: oh wait I forgot it's already out near you lol)

Edited by filmlover