Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it would be pretty funny if timberlake was all "i'm a man of nature now i've travelled to the woods on a journey of self discovery and i'm about to release my most personal music" and then he drops cant stop the feeling 2.0.

Max Martin is a producer. Makes you think

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

is it a hot take for me to say i didn't think they were at all? found them very out of place since the rest of the music in that flick is classical but they throw sufjan in there a couple times at pretty random points. kinda threw me off.

Classical? The Psychedelic Furs and Berté are there.

Just now, DAR said:

It might be cliche but Damn was pretty good

Good ass take. DAMN and The Nashville Sound are defs in my top 3 but like I've already give Kendrick and Isbell favorite albums this decade so like feel the need to be more diverse

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Yeah but do you like Chris Stapleton

I... actually find Chris hugely overrated in the country music community but he's pretty decent. Definitely puts on one hell of a live show

Edited by Ethan Hunt

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I... actually find Chris hugely overrated in the country music community but he's pretty decent. Definitely puts on one hell of a live show

Well I was asking since I figured you didn't like him? But no idea what to think of his appearance on the new JT album.

Edited by MrPink

1 minute ago, New Year New Panda said:

So, Fox cancels then sells American Idol only to replace it with an American Idol Knock-Off called

The Four: Battle for Stardom???

But this has DJ Khaled 

• Like 1