Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

so what do you suggest?  tell me.  oh wait, I know.  there's a way we can stop all of this.  all we need to do is find the tooth of a baby crocodile, the blood of a pigeon and the pubes of a virgin.  and then we just have to burn them all before sunset.  let me see, do we have any spare teeth lying around?  teeth, pubes?  NOPE NONE HERE.  LET ME SEE, DO WE HAVE ANY HERE?  PUBES, TEETH?  NOTHING IN THIS BOX EITHER.  WHERE ARE THEY?  I PUT THEM HERE MYSELF.  WHO'S BEEN MOVING THINGS AROUND?  FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE.  I DON'T SUPPOSE YOU HAVE ANY PUBES I COULD HAVE BY ANY CHANCE.  OH I FORGOT.  YOU DON'T HAVE ANY LEFT.  WE DON'T HAVE ANY OF THE THINGS WE NEED.

Just now, MrGamer said:

I'm watching the classic Come With Me music video again. You know the 98 Godzilla was a real piece of shit when Diddy of all people is shit-talking him. 

I saw Godzilla '98 on opening night.

One of the most miserable experiences I've ever had.

Did you guys know the song “Jesus loves the little children” is really about how Jesus loves Pandas.

Think of the line 

“Red and yellow, black and white they are precious in his sight.  Jesus loves the little children of the world”

Red Pandas, Giant Pandas are black and white and of course Yellow is a tacos slang for somebody from China (Pandas).  Jesus loves Pandas not the little children 

• ...wtf 1

Just now, New Year New Panda said:

Did you guys know the song “Jesus loves the little children” is really about how Jesus loves Pandas.

Think of the line 

“Red and yellow, black and white they are precious in his sight.  Jesus loves the little children of the world”

Red Pandas, Giant Pandas are black and white and of course Yellow is a tacos slang for somebody from China (Pandas).  Jesus loves Pandas not the little children 

Jesus loves Panda Express

• Thanks 1

Think of the line 

Pandas are somewhat overrated.

• ...wtf 1

Think of the line 

If a panda shows up in Samson, I'll go see that opening weekend over Black Panther. 

• Thanks 1