Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

20 minutes ago, filmlover said:

You teens should find a better hang out spot. Too bad Orlando's too far.

Yeeeeep. Why do you think I get no socialization? 

2 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

I've never heard of Belk before.

It's a south/southeast chain that's only good if you're over the age of 40.

Really though, if you're under the age of 30-35 and live in this county, you're shopping options are extremely limited. You might luck out and find something at Kohl's or somewhere, but everything is so oriented towards seniors that's it's super hard. Hell, today at Barnes and Nobles I got dirty looks from about 5-7 seniors upon entering the goddamn store. Yes, how dare I shop in a public bookstore! Christ I can't wait to get out of this area.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Really though, if you're under the age of 30-35 and live in this county, you're shopping options are extremely limited. You might luck out and find something at Kohl's or somewhere, but everything is so oriented towards seniors that's it's super hard. Hell, today at Barnes and Nobles I got dirty looks from about 5-7 seniors upon entering the goddamn store. Yes, how dare I shop in a public bookstore! Christ I can't wait to get out of this area.

Just promise us you will the leave the "ha ha ha oh wow!" side of you behind when you do. If so, you are good.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

They probably thought you were gonna vandalize the Criterion Blu's

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Just promise us you will the leave the "ha ha ha oh wow!" side of you behind when you do. If so, you are good.

Well I won't procrastinate long enough to social media stalk :hahaha: 

Although you can't really stalk a Snapchat because you need to be approved. Hmmmmmm

Just now, MrPink said:

They probably thought you were gonna vandalize the Criterion Blu's

I had to destroy them digipaks :jeb!: 

The media section only had two old women at the register the entire time trying to check out CDs; I had to get sent to the front counter :lol: 

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I had to destroy them digipaks :jeb!: 

The media section only had two old women at the register the entire time trying to check out CDs; I had to get sent to the front counter :lol: 

They probably thought you were skipping school

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Well I won't procrastinate long enough to social media stalk :hahaha: 

Although you can't really stalk a Snapchat because you need to be approved. Hmmmmmm

Judging by your posts here, I worry that you're gonna end up being that guy who tries to embarrass the guy who the girl you like is into instead of you by saying to her he wears tighty whities or some shit to make yourself a more desirable option in her eyes that of course you won't succeed at. Don't be that guy, Han!

Edited by filmlover
  • Haha 1

Couple of tips on Barry Lyndon for whenever you sit down to watch it:

1. The intermission is there for a reason. Use it.

2. If anything at any point strikes you as funny, don't resist laughing. Nothing wrong with you or the movie, no matter how stately it might seem on the surface

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

They probably thought you were skipping school

Which would have been/was incredibly ageist of them.

4 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Couple of tips on Barry Lyndon for whenever you sit down to watch it:

1. The intermission is there for a reason. Use it.

2. If anything at any point strikes you as funny, don't resist laughing. Nothing wrong with you or the movie, no matter how stately it might seem on the surface

So I should bitch on here about what a lame movie it is? :sparta: 

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Judging by your posts here, I worry that you're gonna end up being that guy who tries to embarrass the guy who the girl you like is into instead of you by saying to her he wears tighty whities or some shit to make yourself a more desirable option in her eyes that of course you won't succeed at. Don't be that guy, Han!

:wintf: