Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm not interested in any girls in my classes. Why would I ask someone out if I'm not interested?

Who said anything about interest. Just ask 'em if they wanna fuck during PETER RABBIT. Tell them you'll bring your own carrot.

Edited by Telehilation
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

3 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

What the hell is a screenwriting blog, let alone one that endorses fan scripts? :lol: 

I've realized this blog was shit awhile ago, lol, but I check it once a month for shits and giggles because there's usually SOMETHING hilariously stupid on there. The runner of it had a total meltdown about TLJ because he's one of the haters

1 minute ago, Blank Panther said:

I've realized this blog was shit awhile ago, lol, but I check it once a month for shits and giggles because there's usually SOMETHING hilariously stupid on there. The runner of it had a total meltdown about TLJ because he's one of the haters

lemme guess it's scriptshadow. dude who runs that is a thundering dumbass.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Thanks 1

For real though, it's frustrating as hell that I can't find someone on the same page I am. Whenever I'm attracted to a girl, their personalities end up being pretty boring, and I lose interest. The one time I found someone with a great personality, she rejected me. My luck is shit.