Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

21 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Do you want to date her? I hear you saying you like her but on the other hand you never ask her out. 

i don't see her

what's likely to happen is i get super drunk next week at a party and confess my hope for her or idk i really need to move tf on

3 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

i don't see her

what's likely to happen is i get super drunk next week at a party and confess my hope for her or idk i really need to move tf on

Just hit her up and ask her to do something casually and you can tell her how you feel. Best case scenario you guys forge some kind of thing. Worst case scenario your life doesn't really change.

Getting rejected is kind of a relieving feeling th. It's better to have an answer than to go on wondering. Once it's happened to you once you stop worrying about it so much and you just go for asking and such

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jandrew said:

But rap music is so dirty, so vile. What do rappers ever do for the community?

I've been playing this song all day. It was alright at first, but now it's really reminding me of the old Drake and I'm hooked. Amazing what a music video can do.

If you have not watched this video, I really encourage you to. It may just brighten your day.

• Like 1