Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

But my professor makes me feel uncomfortable and bores the ever loving hell out of me.

I felt the same way about my Sociology class (save for the uncomfortable part). The way I got through it was just working on homework for other classes. Still got out with an A in that class though, which perplexes me to this day.

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

It provides both genuine laughs and unintentional laughs. It's really something 

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Patrick Stewart playing a turd is funny

I think I'll officially stop taking anything you say into consideration based on these comments alone. 

4 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

I felt the same way about my Sociology class (save for the uncomfortable part). The way I got through it was just working on homework for other classes. Still got out with an A in that class though, which perplexes me to this day.

I'm just uncomfortable because he calls on me like half the time to read or for my thoughts on something I really don't have much of an opinion on.

1 minute ago, Telehilation said:

Like I said, it'll prepare you for life. 

I doubt it is.

23 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Name a movie more quotable than Mean Girls. I'll wait.

Agreed

23 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Anchorman comes to mind

Nope

23 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The Big Lebowski

No WAY

21 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

It’ll vary by generation, but for millennials and maybe Gen Z, Mean Girls is by far the undisputed queen. When I went to Michigan, it was the one thing that united all of us as students.

I remember freshman year we stowed away in a dorm room to escape the chaos of frat parties and watch it.

Yes. 

19 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I haven't seen Mean Girls. Maybe that's something you pick up in an actual high school? Idk

WATCH IT

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Mean Girls is a bad movie

:hahaha:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I think I lightly chuckled during one moment in the beginning but WTF

I have to give the movie credit for exactly one moment of restraint - at the start of the movie they go for the easiest and most apparent gags in every scene. But at one point, the shrimp says "I'm going to put myself on the barbie", I expected them to really show the shrimp jump onto a Barbie emoji. That was the first and last moment of restraint in the entire movie.

• Haha 1