Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

It doesnt go that way. You gotta exclude China Friday (5M or more?) too...So:(157.4-30)*(21-5)/30.3=67MThen add China 3 days 20M, you get 87M OS weekend. :)

China was 19 last Sat+Sun ok(157.4-19-30)*(21-5)/30.3=57.25 ... predicted for Sat+Sun without Chinathen add 20 for Chinaand 16 forFriday without China93.25

China was 19 last Sat+Sun ok(157.4-19-30)*(21-5)/30.3=57.25 ... predicted for Sat+Sun without Chinathen add 20 for Chinaand 16 forFriday without China93.25

But full China numbers are always underreported in the weekend reports. Most likely 3M is from China not 5M.

But full China numbers are always underreported in the weekend reports. Most likely 3M is from China not 5M.

the assumption was China: last Sat+Sun 19, this Fri 5 and this Sat+Sun 15you can change that in my formula with your assumptions

the assumption was China: last Sat+Sun 19, this Fri 5 and this Sat+Sun 15you can change that in my formula with your assumptions

No need to change, I will wait for a update tomorrow. TA has a really good shot at 100M for the OS weekend.