Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

Yesterday alone The Avengers made $42.3M overseas from 41 territories, bringing the total through Tuesday to $260.5M.

Overseas, Thailand & Singapore opened yesterday on their National Labor Day holiday and set not only the highest opening day in industry history, but also the highest grossing single day of all-time. New cumes to date include UK $29.8M, Mexico $27.0M, Australia $22.6M, France $19.7M, Brazil $18.8M

--Nikki also says

• Like 1

Yesterday alone The Avengers made $42.3M overseas from 41 territories, bringing the total through Tuesday to $260.5M.

Overseas, Thailand & Singapore opened yesterday on their National Labor Day holiday and set not only the highest opening day in industry history, but also the highest grossing single day of all-time. New cumes to date include UK $29.8M, Mexico $27.0M, Australia $22.6M, France $19.7M, Brazil $18.8M

--Nikki also says

It's wonderful for Singapore and Thailand :D Do we have the numbers?

Brazil is impressive too, slightly behind France :o

My updated projection : 720M. And it may keep going higher by the looks of it.It will probably outgross Pirates excluding Japan.

Yep, I think it has a good chance of hitting 700.

My updated projection : 720M. And it may keep going higher by the looks of it.It will probably outgross Pirates excluding Japan.

I hope you're right, but don't inflate your numbers too much guys, you could be disappointed...Without reason!